Sergio Aguero

Name- Sergio Leonel Aguero

DOB- 2nd June 1988

Place of Birth- Buenos Aires, Argentina

League Team- Manchester City (AKA the best team in the world), #10

International Team- Argentina, #7

Position- Striker

where do I start with Sergi? only the best striker in the Premier League since he arrived in 2011 (and i'm not making this up and this ain't based just on goals and that, I mean EVERYTHING, so don't argue with me, you can have that rant to the PL). and him and Leo are literal friendship goals.

and QPR/2011/12 season, lets just talk about that. 93:20, one thing all City fans will remember. AGUEROOOOOOOOOO.

 AGUEROOOOOOOOOO

'He also holds the joint-record for the most goals scored in a single Premier League match – five – and the fastest to do so, in 23 minutes and 34 seconds of match time.'

'On the last day of his debut season with the club, Agüero scored a 94th-minute winner against Queens Park Rangers that earned City its first league title in 44 years.'

'Agüero is widely regarded to be one of the best strikers in modern day football.'

'He is the highest South American scorer in the history of the Premier League, and reached 100 goals in the division faster than any player other than Alan Shearer.'

'Agüero played at the 2008 Beijing Olympics, scoring two goals in the 3–0 semi-final win against Brazil as Argentina went on to win the gold medal,'

In the 2011/12 season, Agüero was named Manchester City Player of The Year. His first goal in the 6–1 away win against Norwich also won him the club's Goal of the Season award'

DON'T EVEN DENY THAT KUN IS A BAD PLAYER AND A BAD PERSON BECAUSE YOU'RE LYING.

and for you lot saying that he isn't because of what he did to David Luiz on Saturday, he isn't. that incident wouldn't have happened if David was sent off in the first half because of what he did to Otamendi like he should've. yes Kun could've broke his leg but he didn't intend to. it's football, don't tell me that no one else has nearly broke someone's leg or arm during a match.

 it's football, don't tell me that no one else has nearly broke someone's leg or arm during a match