"I took a couple shots, that's not gonna hurt her. My moms drank a little bit while she was pregnant and nothing happened to me. If anything, I got blessed with this fat ass."

Chris laughed and sat next to me. I put my feet on my lap.

"Massage me please." I said in a British accent. I don't know why I keep doing that.

"Better move them dogs!" He pushed my feet away.

"Come on. They hurt."

"Stop talking like that." Chris laughed. "But no. You should've never wore no damn heels knowing you pregnant."

"Please Chris?" I whined.

"You gotta give me a kiss first." I smiled then quickly kissed his cheek. "Nah right here." He pointed to his mouth and wiggled his tongue everywhere.

I hit his shoulder and laughed. "Ewwwww no!"

"Just a friend to friend kiss."

I leaned closer to him and kissed his lips quickly. He grabbed my face and deepened the kiss when I tried to pull away.

I didn't stop him either. He licked my bottom lip for entrance and I let him in. His tongue slipped into my mouth and we tongue kissed for what seemed like forever.

He put his hand up my shirt and started to unhook my bra.

"Chris." I moaned into his mouth.

"Don't act like you don't want to." I didn't say anything because I wanted to.

He leaned me back on the couch and climbed on top of me, careful of my stomach. His hands moved from my stomach to my kitty. He moved my panties to the side and rubbed my clit.

I moaned loudly and arched my back. Chris took my leggings off and started to eat. I kept grinding my hips all into his face. I pulled his shirt off and moaned loudly as his tongue made circles around my clit. Just as I was about to cum he lifted his head up.

He reached for a condom in his shorts pocket before pulling them off along with his boxers.

My eyes widened at the sight of his little friend down there. His was a tad bit smaller than Ty but he was still big. And the fact that he was on hard made it look even bigger.

He slid the condom on and slowly went inside of me. I gasped but then eventually got used to it. As he was pumping himself inside of me, I pulled him down towards me and kissed him.

This didn't feel like a simple fuck, this felt like we were making love.

*

We both came at the same time then he pulled out.

I was breathing loudly, trying to catch my breath as he put his clothes on.

"You good Nicki?" He laughed.

"Yeah." I combed my hair with my fingers and kept staring at him. I just burst out into tears.

He came over by me and rubbed my back.

"What's wrong? You ain't with Ty no more right?"

I shook my head. "No but you're still with Kimmy and that's my bestfriend. Besides, Ty is your bestfriend. And you got a daughter."

He looked like he was thinking about something.

"How about this, we keep this between us."

I looked at him and wiped my eyes. "Okay. If Kimmy or Ty end up finding out, I know where to find you." I laughed.

"This don't change nothing between us do it?" He asked.

"No. I hope not."

He kissed my forehead. "It's not. But you good enough to do the video shoot? Or did I beat it too hard?"

I laughed. "No you didn't."

"I didn't huh?" He placed his hand on my pussy since I was still sitting on the couch butt naked.

"Chris, I'm tired." I tried to move his hand away but he stuck his finger inside of me.

"Say I beat it up." He started going slow then sped up his pace.

I moaned. "Okay......UHHHH... You beat it up! SHIT...UHHH." I moaned loudly and came all over his fingers.

He smiled then licked his fingers. "Get dressed ma. Video shoot in like 30 minutes."

Chris left the room and locked the door behind him.

I sprawled myself out on the couch and just laid there thinking. I can't believe I had sex with Chris. It was good and all but while I'm pregnant though? He probably think I'm some slut. But then again I talked to him before I even met Ty so he probably wanted to have sex with me for the longest.

If Kimmy or Ty find out, my life is gonna be over. Even though me and Ty not together right now I know he gonna take me back eventually so he can't find out.

He can't.

I got up and went to the other side of the building where we were going to shoot the video. Wayne and Chris were already here.

"Go get dressed. Yo outfit in the back." Wayne told me.

I nodded my head and got dressed.

My outfit consisted of black and white leggings with a tank crop top. I dyed my hair black and curled the ends. After putting on some pink lipstick I left the room and headed to the set.

*

It was now 10pm and to say I was tired was an understatement. The video shoot was a success and surprisingly I wasn't hurting from having sex with Chris so I could move freely.

When we were rewatching the video I smiled at how they edited my stomach so I didn't look so huge and pregnant.

After saying my goodbyes to everyone I drove home. I didn't play anything on the radio, I was lowkey tired of listening to music.

When I pulled up to the house my heart dropped. Ty's car was parked in the driveway.

I quickly parked my car on the street and went in the house.

I went straight upstairs and saw him packing some suitcases.

"Where you going?" I asked him.

He turned around and if looks could kill.... I'd be one dead mf.

"I told you I'm not living with you no more." He looked me up and down then continued packing his bags.

"So you really gone leave me while I'm pregnant?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"You fucked that light skinned boy. I could tell. You glowing like a mf."

Little did he know.

"No I didn't." I shot back.

"Stop talking to me before I end up beating yo ass. Only call me when you got a doctor appointment then when you go into labor. For the rest of our life the only thing we got to talk about is our daughter."

I held back the tears that were threatening to fall. "So where you gonna go?"

"None of yo business. Stop talking to me." Ty picked up all his suitcases and brushed past me.

I followed him down the stairs and watched him put his stuff in the car. He looked at me then came back in the doorway standing right in front of me.

I couldn't hold it back anymore. I started crying.

"Ty-"

"Stop." He bent down and kissed my stomach. "I love you Kaliyah."

And with that, he left.

----------------------------------

Ty is done fr :/

Chris & Nicki tho......wow.