2. Wake up honey

Justins P.O.V:

We were driving out from the parking garage when I saw all those beliebers screamning. I let my sight all over the big crowd, but I couldn't get my eyes of this one girl. She hang over the fence and it looked like she was struggeling to breath. ''STOP THE CAR'' I shouted to the driver. I opened the door and started to walk over  to her. She looked up for a second, but before I could get her, she fainted. The crowd started to scream even more and begged me for autographs when they realized it was me, but right now i couldn't care less of them. I needed to help the girl. I picked her up in bridalstyle and carried her into the car. Damn she was slight! ''Drive back to the garage again, Sir.'' I told the driver once again. 

I carried her up to my room and let her down at my sofa, while Kenny grabbed me a pack of ice. I placed the icepack on her forehead with a towel between the ice and her head. I sat down next to her and stared at the beautiful girl in front of me for a while. She was so skinny and tall! Her sweater had slipped up a bit and I could see her hipbones. Her phone started to ring in her pocket and I carefully took it out, but I wasn't quik enough to answer it. Seconds later, messages started to spam her Iphone. I know it's rude, but I couldn't help but see. I guess she is norwegian b'cause of the language. It sounded a bit like deutch actually!             ''Is she awake? U know u have to go soon. U r allready too late for the soundcheck.. Scooter will not be happy ya know'' Kenny told me while he stared at the girl.                                                                                 ''Kenny, my dear friend..'' I started. ''U r looking down at her, and u r asking me if she is awake? I taught that maybe...ya know.. would see it by yourself?'' I chuckled before I continued. ''and btw, I'm not leaving her until she is awake and I know she is okay. Scooter can say whatever he want to.''   I told him.                        ''I understand..I'm going to call Scooter and explain the situation, okey?'' And with that Kenny left the room. That's what I love about Kenny. He is always so calmed down in situations where others will be stressed as h***.

Amandas P.O.V:

I could see a cloudy person standing over me but I couldn't tell who it was. One thing I knew for sure, was that it wasn't Maria. I took a deep breath and WAIT that wasn't the smell in my room! Where the hell was I?? ''I can see u r awake..'' A stranger told me with a soft voice. I closed my eyes before i opened them again. I could almost see things clear. ''How r u feelin?'' the voice asked again. I turned my face to him and NO THIS IS NOT REAL LIFE, THIS IS NOT HAPPENING! ''I guess i'm fine, but where am I? and who are u ?'' I asked friendly. I needed a comfirmation that it was him. ''I'm Justin, I taught u know..'' He chuckled and continued: ''I saw u fainted outside of my hotel, so i carried u to my room.'' OMG HOW SWEET OF HIM. Okey Amanda, stay calm, I told myself. 

''Thanku..thanku so much for taking care of me'' I told him. 

''It's nothing to thank for! Really! But why where u all alone out there?'' He asked me with a sad grin on his face, he was probably thinking that I went there alone. MARIA OH NO! HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT HER? I started to reach in my pockets for my phone, but I couldn't find it.

''OMG MY FRIEND MARIA!'' I screamed out. ''Have u seen my phone Justin???'' I asked stressed as f****

''Oh, sorry I almost forgot it! Someone called u earlier and sent u a lot of messages.'' He said and handed me my phone. 

1 missed call from mum, 2 missed calls from Maria and 5 messages.

1)From Maria:

   -PICK UP YOUR PHONE NOW

2) From Maria:

   -WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING? ARE U OKEY? IM WORRIED!

3) From mom:

   -Hey honey. Hope u r having fun today. Call me tonight  :)

4) From Maria:

   - U probably went home and felt asleep. Am i right?

5) From Maria:

    -CALL ME NOW.

''Who was calling u?'' Justin asked me

''My mom and my friend Maria.. I went here with Maria..But she was at a cafê eating when I fainted.''

''Why didnt u left with her?'' Fuck. Why did u have to ask me 'bout that Justin

''I didnt want to loose my place. I wanted to be there when u came out..'' I answerd shyly. Nice save. One point to me.

''Oh.. how sweet, but u must be starving! Do u want something to eat or drink?''

''Uuh I ate before I came, so I'll just take water thanks'' I smiled to him. 

He was so kind and friendly. Did I mention how damn hot he was? I didn't knwo how I could stay so calm around him. I've waited for this moment for years, and when I first meet him I'm fainting. Oh nice first impression. Note the sarcasm. 

Justin came in with a waterbottle, smiling with his perfect smile. ''There ya go!'' He said and handled me the water. I opened it and drank from it. 

''U know.. We can't stay here forever, because I have a soundcheck to do..Btw, do u have tickets for the show tonight?'' He broke the silence.

''Maria and I was at the concert yesterday. U were fantastic out there!'' 

''That was not my question. But thanks! I bet out from what u just said that u don't have tickets for tonight. Therefor I'm inviting u backstage with me and the crew tonight. Wanna come?'' DID HE JUST SAID THAT?

''I would love to, but I can't! That would been too much.. U have allready fulfilled my desire! Someone deserves it more than me..'' I said shyly

''I didn't hear the last part of what u said. I only heard that you would love to, so right now u r coming with me no matter what. I'll make sure u come home safe tonight. Okey?'' He said. Well, I guess I have no other opportunities! :)

''Okey.. but I have to send a text to Maria and mom before I can go, fine?'' I said while I took my phone up and typed.

1) Maria

   -long story short. I fainted and Justin saw me and took me to his room. He invited me backstage         tonight, so that's where I am on my way rn. I swear I will call u tonight.

   xoxo Amanda

2) Mom

  -Hey mom. I'm sorry I didn't answer. I'm on my way to the arena right now. I promise I'll tell u   all     when I come home tonight. 

   Love Amanda

''Okey I'm ready to go. But are you sure that it's okey for the crew?'' I asked shyly once again..

''Without me they would not have been here today, so they just have to deal with it. At the other side I'm sure they will love u'' He said with a smile.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

-WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPEN AT THE CONCERT?