SURPRISE😈😉😉😉😈😈😈😈

Start from the beginning

Ishita stared as he stood at the foot of the bed and began to unbutton his shirt and pull off his tie…

Like a tidal wave, realization hit her…

She remembered his words… “When we get home…I will NOT be calm with you…I will make love to you so furiously that you will be able to do nothing but fall asleep after…no words…you will only sleep…(ishra convo in car)”

“ra…rammmannn…I…”

“Quiet…” his voice growled back at her…

The moonlight was rippling through the room and illuminating his body…

The look in his eyes was purely primal…

Still in his trousers, Raman crawled up over ishita who was speechless…

Pulling her up by her arm, he furiously pulled at her clothes…

“ram…rammann…”

All his actions halted…

Gripping the back of her head, he pulled her back to look in his eyes…”I’m warning you…Keep quiet…”

Pleasure instantly struck her body…

The look of need and desperation in her husband’s eyes made her core begin to gush with pleasure…

Not a second later, she felt his breath on her bare skin…

The next moment his hot mouth was sucking her, taking as much of her right breast inside as he could at once while he continued to pinch and twist her left nipple without mercy.

“Please… Oh God, please!” ishita found she was thrusting her chest out, trying to give him better access to her bare breasts.

Raman bit down on her nipple, making her shriek…

“I said QUIET Ishita….”

Twisting her fingers in the bed sheet, she relented to his control…

His mouth on her was hot and wet and utterly right.

She could feel the heat and moisture gathering between her spread thighs as he worked on her relentlessly.

Over and over, from right to left and back again he teased her with his tongue and teeth, gently nipping at her sensitized nipples as she writhed against the smooth bed…

Finally, when she thought she could stand it no longer, he pulled back.

“I told you that I wouldn’t be calm with you…I told you that I would make love to you so furiously that you will be able to do nothing but fall asleep after…and I also said…’no words’…I need you, and I want you…so you, must stay quiet, let me make love to you, and then sleep…”

His voice was low and needful as he looked into her eyes.

Ishita whimpered slightly and nodded…

His chiselled frame was perfection.

His hands ran over her breasts as he rose up to kiss her…

His touch, rougher now, had a sense of urgency and need.

A possessive growl escaped his lips as he squeezed her full breasts gently…

He knew where she was tender there, with all the milk she was producing…

He leaned down to whisper in her ear and his deep, husky voice sent chills down her spine…”I love you so damn much Ishita…

She clung to him as he kissed her deeply…

Their tongues tangled briefly and he once again withdrew, trailing his mouth back down to her breasts…

He circled her right nipple, making slow little oscillatory trails with the tip of his tongue…

Warm blood immediately flowed into both of ishita’s nipples, and they twitched with puckered eroticism…

His hunger undid her…

“Please,” she gasped, “I want you inside me.”

“Later,” he murmurs, never taking his mouth off her nipple.

His hands sponged and grappled her breasts to plump them up so that her nipples rise even more protuberantly.

When he decided that her right nipple had been suckled, licked and caressed into frenzied submission, he transferred his mouth to her left.

Unable to hold back, ishita let out a urgent whimper…

Her sounds sent acute shots of power down to his concrete erection…

Ishita began curling her fists, moaning and putting them into her mouth to chew.

As his mouth gently popped off her nipple, his hands began to move…

He held her hips down with his strong hands.

Ishita was becoming frantic…frustrated…and furious…

“He is torturing me with this delicious friction!!!” her mind screamed…

Raman was still only holding her hips down, and yet the heat she felt inside her was intense…

Painfully slowly, he began to spread her legs…she could feel his hot gaze on her…

Her body was so ultra sensitive that she gasped as he cupped her mound in his hand, pressing upwards to increase the contact and grind his palm against the tingling bundle of nerves at her center.

Then he spread the engorged lips of her throbbing sex, rubbing blunt fingertips lightly over her throbbing clit, testing her heat and moisture as he explored her wet sheath.
“God…!” The sound was torn from ishita’s throat as he touched her.

Her legs began to shake, just from the pre-orgasmic pulses…

Aching to taste her, he plunged his tongue deep inside her and ishita threw back her head and moaned.

Each sensation was so intense.
It was almost too much and yet she knew she didn’t want him to stop.

“Beautiful…” raman was watching her hungrily…

“Wait a minute!” she gasped, trying to draw back…”I can’t just sleep after this, I have responsibilities and…
Anger exploded inside his heart at her attempt to stop him…( responsiblities means feeding krish but she forgot that krish is 3 year baby and she is still producing milk bcoz of her raman baby and krish is in India whom she wanted to have proper food leaving her breast milk however she cannot say this for her raman baby😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉)

Pulling back the glistening pink hood that covered her clitoris, he covered it with his whole mouth and sucked hard…

Ishita instantly sucked in a sharp, keening breath as her body vibrated with pleasure…

Raman just as quickly pulled his mouth away…

To be continued.....

Comments are mandatory😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈