Cody and Dolph

Mmm. Damn Dolph, I love it when you do that." Cody growled as Dolph slowly stroked his cock which was growing more and more by the literal second. He knew they shouldn't be doing this, that he had a girlfriend, but lately, he'd been having these thoughts about his friend.

Thoughts that he'd thought were insane, depraved. He'd been wanting Dolph to fuck him for quite some time now. And Dolph, of course, when approached had been silent for a day or so, avoiding Cody, avoiding the truth..

Dolph Ziggler wanted to fuck Cody Rhodes. He wanted to straddle the man and pound him until Cody was hoarse from screaming his name.

Of course this also went without saying, Dolph also wanted to fuck Cody's girlfriend Leah. He'd wanted to fuck her for a while now also.

"It's now or never." Dolph muttered as he turned Cody, pinned him against the wall in a dark hallway backstage. A dark hallway they thought deserted, perfect for this little experiment.. He rubbed his massive erection against Cody's ass as his hand shifted from stroking the other male's own massive erection to stroking his balls for a while.

Cody's breath caught in his throat and he growled, thrusting his hips against Dolph. "Now. I want it and need it. Fuck me now, Dolph." he grunted as Dolph leaned in and sucked his neck, muttering, "Not so fast, Cody."

Cody growled and turned in Dolph's arms, so that he was face to face with the blond male and then started to stroke Dolph's cock.

Dolph growled and panted, as he looked at Cody and smirked, his tongue running over his lips. He was stalling, yes, because he wasn't sure how this would all wind up working out.

Would Cody go back to Leah? And they keep this on the side, to themselves? And as usual, Dolph was trying to be an enterprising man, trying to think of getting everything he wanted out of this little potential arrangement.

Cody could sense something was on his mind, but right now, it didn't matter. He gripped Dolph's cock and continued to stroke, almost as fast as he could go, his fingertips flying over the other male's impressive length as he looked at him.

Dolph gave in. He couldn't think right now and leaning in he conquered Cody's mouth with hungry and clumsy passionate kisses before turning him back against the wall, and ripping Cody's trunks down. He hurriedly shed his own and after he thrust against Cody, teasing him, making the other man groan and growl and all but beg for it, beg to be fucked by him, he thrust into Cody's ass.

"Mmmm. Fuck... Cody.. So tight." Dolph drawled lazily as he slowly thrust deeper, moving only a little. "What are we going to do about Leah?" he whispered into the other man's ear as Cody bit his lip, feeling a moment's guilt. How could he possibly tell her this, tell her about him and the side relationship he wanted to pursue with Dolph Ziggler?

Then he thought of something. Thrusting his hips against Dolph's massive cock which was inside of him, pounding him beyond reason right now, he muttered, "I have a feeling she wants to fuck both of us."

Meanwhile, outside the hallway, Leah stood furious, and her hand on the knob of the door that Layla one of her best friends had told her that she'd seen Cody and Dolph go into.

He'd been acting funny, lately, Cody had, and she had the feeling there was someone else. Maybe Dolph sensed that too and was trying to talk some sense into him. Dolph was one of her oldest friends, the two had grown up together.

She turned the knob, ready for a confrontation, but what she found behind that door had wetness springing forth, pooling in her silky black panties as she watched. Her tongue shot out and danced over her lips as her nipples grow hard as ice cubes.