Rated R Superstar Edge

"Another town, another show", the Rated R Superstar also known as Edge, or simply Adam, spoke aloud in the emptiness of the metal elevator. The doors dinged open one last time, and a giggling sex bomb of a red head with legs that wouldn't quit, dressed in what had to be the skimpiest nurse costume imaginable, stepped on.

Since it was Halloween, he could only assume she was on her way back to her room from the costume party downstairs.

Then the small band of freckles on her shoulder caught his eye, and his eyes roamed up and down the rest of her body. He leaned back in the elevator shaft as his cock strained against the faded jeans he wore and a lump formed in his throat.

When he looked at the stamp on the inside of her wrist, it was confirmed. Earlier tonight, he'd danced with her. Okay, fuck calling it dancing. They had very nearly had full on standing up sex in the middle of a dance floor in a club downtown called Skin.

And he'd memorized every curve of that body, from the flowing silky red hair, to the legs that seemed to go on forever, especially with the stilettos and the garter/fishnet combo on them.

He smirked as he tapped her shoulder. "Were you at Skin tonight?" he asked, leaning in behind her, brushing against her. He knew of course by now she had been, he wasn't an idiot. He pouted in the metal reflection of the elevator and said "You left me. We didn't get to finish what we started."

She spun around and fixed her hazel eyes on him as she licked full and pink glossy lips, studying him a moment, smirking in amusement, before pressing against him, rubbing her body against his, as she muttered, "Maybe I was.. Were you a vampire?"

Edge opened his mouth, revealing the fake glow in the dark plastic fangs as he smirked and leaned in, grazing them against the pulse point in her neck, growling a little. "Mmm. Tasty." he mumbled as he left a visible mark.

"Mmmm. I remember you now." she muttered as her hazel eyes filled with lust as they settled on the way his erection strained against his jeans, the bulge very noticeable now. Her finger trailed suggestively over the zipper of said jeans, as her other hand trailed up, pulled his hair free from the elastic that held it at bay.

Edge growled. So she was going to do this, huh? Two could play this game. He gently pinned her in against the wall of the elevator, as he muttered with a smirk, "I left an impression, hmm. I tend to do that." as his hand squeezed her ass, raising her leg to his hip.

She fixed her lust laden hazel eyes on him as she slowly slid down his jeans. "Don't play a game I can play better." she muttered quietly, as she licked her lips, pressed her petite curvy frame against him. Edge sucked in a breath as the scent of her perfume filled his nostrils, and he got even harder.

"What's your name?" he asked quietly.

The red head smirked, and made a zipping motion with her lips as she pulled his shirt over his head, letting it fall to the floor. "This is so much easier without names, Edge." she mumbled as she leaned in, sending him against the metal wall of the elevator, as she started to slowly trail kisses down his bare chest, not stopping. Edge groaned, his hands went to her long red hair, as his fingers raked through it.

She took him into her mouth, her tongue slowly trailing up and down as she moved her lips over the length of his rock hard cock, and Edge groaned, thrusting his hips against her mouth. "Ohhhh." he groaned, and growled a little right after as she looked up.

He had to be in control again. He wasn't used to this, the woman taking control in bed. Or in the elevator. He pulled her up and smirked as he said quietly, "It's my turn now, babe." and his finger slipped inside of her panties, raking slowly across her clit, smirking at how wet she was, before thrusting into her, slowly moving inside of her, feeling her grow wetter and then even wetter.

Her breathing hitched as she arched her back and slid her hand back down to his cock, sliding it slowly along the length. "Two can play this game, Edge."

"Call me Adam. Now, what can I call you?" he muttered, his lips grazing her earlobe, sucking as his voice came out husky against her ear.

" Maya." she finally gasped out as his fingers sped up inside of her, pumping her.

"Maya the naughty nurse." Edge growled as he bit his lower lip when her hand sped up and his free one went from her ass to the tight top she wore, unlacing it in the front, then finally just tearing it off. He bent his head, and moved her bra out of the way with his teeth, before trailing his tongue slowly over her nipples as he squeezed her breast in his hand.

Maya thrust her hips against his cock, and he felt how soaked she was through the panties she wore beneath the revealing costume. Edge growled, and his hand left her breast, trailing up her skirt, giving the flimsy fabric a tug, tearing them off and out of his way.

"Mmmm, fuck... Adam. Oh Adam." she moaned as she tugged his jeans down completely now, and his boxers joined soon after. Adam picked her up, pinning her against the wall as he thrust his cock as deeply inside of her as it'd go, and his hand gripped her ass to hold her up while the other hand squeezed her breast, and he bent his head, licking her nipples greedily.

"Oh god.." he groaned as he slowed down to keep from finishing too quickly. Maya giggled and then groaned when he sped up again, and slowly lowered his hand, rubbing her as he slammed into her, and sucked her neck, leaving a mark, and fang marks.

"The only way this could get any more fucking amazing" she panted breathlessly as she thrusted her hips against him driving him in as deeply as he could get before continuing, "Is if the entire elevator was made of glass and we had people watching."

He growled as a smirk formed on his face. "Mmm. Maya. So tight." he muttered as he slowed down, teasing her now, shallowly thrusting. When the pout formed on her lips, he leaned in, their bodies pressed so closely together it was almost like they were one person, and cupped her cheek as he said " I want to enjoy this. It's not every day I fuck a gorgeous hot bodied very naughty nurse in an elevator."

He kissed her passionately, and growled as he nipped her lower lip, then resumed pounding into her, his hands trailing over her curves, resing on her ass, giving it a firm smack. Her giggle and then the groan that followed made him smirk.

Maya tightened her legs around his hips as she panted for breath and alternated kissing him with sucking his neck and leaving marks all over as her fingernails drew down his back. She could feel her orgasm close at hand, and as his cock found a particular spot in her that felt damn near magical every time he pounded her, she groaned, "Adam. Don't stoppppppppp." as her hand left his chest and trailed through his hair, then rested on his neck as she crashed her lips onto his, nipping his lower lip.

Adam felt her tighten around him and he groaned as he felt her release warm and wet flowing over his cock as he pounded her. "Mmm, you like that?"

"Yes." she groaned, begging. Edge kept slamming into her and finally, he felt his own orgasm approaching, right as her orgasm reached the height of it's intensity. He growled and then gripped her ass with one hand as the other tangled in her long red hair, as he slammed into her repeatedly.

"Fuck... Oh Maya. Fuck you're so tight." he growled as he spilled his hot seed inside of her and panting, kissed her all over the neck, along her collar bone and her breasts before letting her stand again. He pinned her against the wall, kissing her, groping her as the elevator began to move again.

It stopped on his floor, and he leaned in and kissed her one last time, trailing his finger along her lower lip as he asked, "Can I see you again?"

The red head giggled and pressed her torn panties into his hand as she stepped off the elevator. He caught up to her and gave her another passionate kiss in a doorway, then watched her walk down to a room two doors from his.

The smirk filled his face and he slid his keycard into the door lock, going into his room. He was definitely going to pay his naughty nurse another visit later. He flopped onto the bed, smirking to himself as he mumbled aloud, "Happy Halloween."

Moral of the story: Elevators are not boring. And not all nurses are angels. ;)