Cody Rhode's and Randy Orton

Liss looked at Randy with a raised brow. " Just think about it." he said calmly, as he leaned in and grazed her neck with his teeth, slowly across a pulse point.

"Is Cody even aware of this?" Liss asked, momentarily distracted by his hand going up her thigh, heading towards her skirt. She swatted his hand down and fixed her brown eyes on his grey ones, repeating the question.

" he's the only one I trust NOT to lay a hand on what's mine. But yes, he knows."

"Okay then." Liss mumbled, purring as his finger slid between the silky panties and her soaking wet sex. Just thinking about what Randy was suggesting had her all hot and bothered.

And there is only so much of mundane sex one girl could handle. Not that Randall Keith Orton wasn't the best lover she'd ever had, not that he didn't make her toes curl every single damn time they fucked... But.. Liss was an experimental girl by nature.

But with a jealous man like Randy, it wasn't an easy thing to be. She just didn't know what'd piss him off in reality, or how far she could go. But that's what she enjoyed about him. The danger and the excitement that came with one of the most notorious bad boys in the WWE currently.

A bad boy macho villian to the core.

She sighed as she turned and gave him easier access to pet her soaking wet sex as she captured his lips in a passionate kiss. "Okay. I'll do it. I'm just shocked you're even suggesting it."

Randy smirked and leaning in as he trailed his finger slowly over her clit, and his lips found hers again, while he whispered, "I know you love my possessive side."

Knowing Cody was down at the combination dance club and bar in the hotel's lower floor, she stood, slipping her panties down from beneath the short denim skirt she wore, and smirking at Randy she mumbled, "Let's do it now."

Randy smirked as his cock stiffened and stood at full attention. They walked to the elevator, Randy stopped them to press her against the wall, held her hands above her head in one of his hands as his fingers slipped up the skirt she wore, and inside of her.

"First I'm gonna have a little fun." he muttered as he grinded his torso against her, while his fingers scissored as fast as he could work them inside of her.

"Ahhh. Fuck... Randy.. Keep this up and..." Liss muttered, but the words hung on her lips, because the elevator dinged signalling their arrival to the bottom floor's bar/dance club.

"Damn it." Randy swore as he followed her into the nightclub. Usher's 'Love in this Club' started to play, and Liss found Cody easily. She leaned in and whispered, "Cody, I'm bored." into his ear, getting hot and sticky wet immediately, thinking about Randy hidden out of sight, watching all of this.

Cody raised a brow, but taking a shot of tequila, he pulled her onto his lap. They were friends, this was normal for him to do. "Oh really." he mumbled silkily against her ear, the effects of the alcohol making his brain operate differently than normal, because normally, knowing how Randy was about his girlfriend Liss, Cody wouldn't dare lean in like this, whisper into her ear like this.

Or would he?

Because Randy had approached him about an idea he had, earlier backstage. And he'd agreed to go along with if Randy got this girl he'd been eyeing to agree to give him a chance.

Either way, as he thought about the conversation earlier, and Liss sitting on his lap in that short skirt she wore often right now, his cock began to throb and stiffen, stretch against his jeans.

His hand grazed her thigh and Randy watched from out of sight of both of them, across the bar, talking up a girl Cody had been into. It was part of his deal with Cody, he'd get the girl to agree to give him a shot, if Cody would do this, with his girl. Odd, yes, but the two males had each other's backs like that off screen.