Message| 30

hansol🍭
___________

Byungjoo hands me a bowl of strawberry ice cream. I take the bowl and the spoon and say a quiet thank you. He nods and kisses my forehead. He goes back into the kitchen to make himself a bowl of ice cream.

I'm in his apartment right now. I called him, crying, saying that I needed someone to be with. He picked me up and now i'm here. He comes back in the living room with a bowl of ice cream for himself. He sits down next to me and I cuddle up next to him. "You wanna talk about it?" He asks, taking a bite of his ice cream. I shake my head.

Byungjoo nods, and then pulls out his phone. I frown and look away. I thought he would at least ask more questions. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I set my bowl of ice cream down on the coffee table in front of us and get my phone out.

-

TakenBjoo: Do you want to kik about it? ❤️

-

I giggle and look at him. He raises his eyebrows and laughs. I kiss him on the cheek, then go back to my phone.

-
Butterfly930615: Yes 😌

TakenBjoo: What's wrong with my baby boy? 😩

Butterfly930615: Xero left me.

TakenBjoo: did he take the kids too😨

Butterfly930615: Byungjoo...

TakenBjoo: sorry, baby. Why did he leave?

Butterfly930615: personal reasons..

Butterfly930615: i'm just scared to live by myself. He was also my best friend and I don't know what I'm going to be doing with out him there.

-

I feel arms wrap around me. "Hey, this apartment has two bedrooms. You can stay here, if you want. And you already know I love you and would never do anything that you don't want to do."

I bite my lip. Would it be a good idea to live with my boyfriend? We would be sleeping in different beds. "Are you sure? It's not gonna ruin our relationship?"

"I don't want you being alone. Of corse I'm sure. Nothing is going to ruin our relationship, baby boy. And I know you wanted to take things slow, and we will. We're just gonna be living together now."

"Can I have time to think about this?"

I look up at him, and he looks back fondly. He nods, then leans down to kiss me. My heart flutters and my breath has been taken from me.

"Now eat your ice cream before it melts."

I laugh and pick up my bowl of ice cream. We continue eating our ice cream, while making jokes to each other. We also end up watching a few episodes of "Coffee Prince". Once we finish the ice cream and had enough of the show, Byungjoo turns off the tv and puts away the bowls.

He comes back and grabs my hand. "Hansol, follow me."

I look at him questionably, but stand up and follow him. He leads me to his bedroom. "Uhm, Byungjoo?"

"Relax, babe. Just uhm, stay in here."

He leads me on to the inside of his room and gently pushes me towards his bed. "Make yourself comfortable. Be careful if you go onto my laptop, because I'm pretty sure I didn't delete my history." He says, with a confused face. I laugh out loud and before I can question what this is about, he leaves the room and closes the door.