Message| 27

hansol🍭
__________

I hear a knock on my apartment door, and my breath hitches. Did I make the right decision telling him to come over? I wasn't thinking very straight when I told Byungjoo to come over. I can't tell him to leave though. I'm not that rude. I stand up slowly from where I was sitting on the couch and walk towards the door with heavy footsteps.

"Who is it?" I close my eyes and cringe at how stupid that question was. I just wasn't ready to open the door. "Hansol, it's me. Please, let me talk."
The familiar voice feels my ears and my heart sinks as I remember the reason I was mad. It makes me want to turn around and never open the door, to anyone. But I stay calm.

I reach my hand towards the cold metal knob and turn it, opening the door, slowly. The first thing my eyes connect with is his eyes. Those brown eyes. My eyes then travel to the huge white vase standing next to him. Pretty purple flowers were neatly sitting inside the vase. A lot of flowers.

A look of confusion crosses my face and I look to Byungjoo once again. He looks at me with sheepish smile and realization hits me. He bought these flowers for me. "Byungjoo." I say.
"May I bring these in?" He asks, softly.
I nod and open the door wider and move out of his way. He brings in the vase and sets it down next to the couch. "Why?" I ask, still standing by the now closed door. "I feel terrible about what I did. I couldn't stop thinking about what I did to you. I literally have done it to everyone important person that I've dated, but you, you're different. I never want to hurt you like that again. I don't ever wanna see your upset face again or those tears. And it hurts to know that I caused those tears. I'm so sorry, Hansol. The only truth, everything comes back to you."

My eyes water up a bit, but I hold them back and let out a giggle. "Did you quote Niall Horans new song at the end?"

He smiles and nods his head. "My sister was playing it non stop and I'd always think of you when I listened to it." He says, walking closer. He start humming softly, while grabbing a hold of my hips. He starts singing. "If the whole world was watching, I'd still dance with you." He sings, while holding my hips and swaying us. "Drive highways and byways to be there with you." I put gently put my hands on his chest and smile at him. "Over and over, the only truth. Everything comes back to you." He sing the last part quietly and then looks into my eyes.

I look back, and all I can see is him. Nothing else is on my mind expect for him and his lips. I look down his face to his lips. I look back into his eyes and he leans in but waits to see if I'm okay with it. I nod and close my eyes tilting my head. I feel his lips connect to mine and all breath I had left was all taken away. He put a hand on my cheek and deepened the kiss. I kissed back with as much passion as I could give. It felt great. His lips against mine was all I cared about right now. But then I remembered who exactly I was kissing. I gently pulled away and walked back a few steps.

"We need to take things slow." I say in a serious voice. He looks relieved that I'm giving him another chance and smiles hugely. "Of corse. Whatever you want, love." I blush at the name and nod to myself. My eyes catch the flowers and I point at them. "How much were those?" I ask, curiously. They're a lot of flowers in that vase.
"Like twelve hundred." He shrugs. My eyes widen and jaw drops as the numbers leave his mouth. "Byungjoo! I appreciate that so much, but babe, that is a lot of money. What the hell." I'm astonished. All that money on flowers. For me.

"You're worth it, Hansol. I love you."
Fireworks irrupt in my stomach when he says that. I'm left speechless with a red face. "I know you're not ready to say it back, and that's perfectly fine, but I need you to know that I love you so much. Anything you want, I'll buy it for you."

I walk to where i'm right in front of him. I shake my head and smile. "No, Byungjoo. I don't want your money. I just want you." I look up at him and he looks at me fondly. He caresses my cheek and asks the cutest question I've ever heard. "May I kiss you, beautiful?"

I nod and connect our lips.

Fireworks, once again.

_____________________
A/N

I'm getting married guys.

^^ my fiancé and I

^^ my fiancé and I. We're getting "married" on the 10th of October.
She's a cutie, ain't she.

(THIS IS JUST A JOKE BTW. SOME OF YOU GUYS THOUGHT I WAS SERIOUS BUT NO LMAOO)

I love you guys and have a good day. 💖

Btw I notice everyone and read every single comment. 👀💕