Message| 10

bjoo🌚

"It's been two days, and he still won't text back!" I groan and throw my head back on the couch. "Well, you did call him a side hoe." Nakta says as he scrolls through his twitter feed. "What did he expect me to say? We're not dating. He's literally nothing to me." I say, taking out my phone and going through the pictures of him I saved from kik.

"Really? Because you've been whining about him since I got here." Nakta said. Nakta looked at Bjoo's phone and smirked. "You're also looking at pictures of Hansol." Bjoo locks his phone and reaches to grab the remote. "Whatever."

Nakta sighs at Bjoo's attitude and puts his phone away. "Why can't you just admit you like Hansol?" Bjoo turns to him with a unamused face. "I do like him, just not enough to date him. I don't like the whole dating thing. Also, he probably doesn't even live in Seoul, let alone South Korea." Bjoo shrugs and continues to surf through the tv's channels. "So, you're just never going to talk to him again?" Nakta is trying to push Bjoo's button. He's not sure if it's working or not.

"I've tried texting him, but he won't text me back. I've already explained this to you, bro!" Bjoo says, a little louder with frustration. Nakta rolls his eyes. "Have you even tried apologizing?" Bjoo looks confused with the words that came out of Nakta mouth. "Why would I say sorry?" Nakta mentally face palmed. "Whatever. I'm late for my class. Bye." Nakta got up and grabbed his keys on the counter. "I thought your class started at 3 p.m?" Bjoo looked at the clock. It was currently 2:00.

Nakta was already putting on his shoes by the door. "I have to meet up with my partner for our project. We're meeting at a cafe on school campus." He explains. "Oh, is it Pgoon?"
"No, that's my other class on Tuesday. You don't know this guy. His name is Xero." Bjoo nodded and waved goodbye at his friend before turing his attention back at the tv.

He thought for a while, and decided he should text Hansol. He got his phone and put his passcode in.

DaddyBjoo: Hey, Hansollie😌

After around 20 minutes, Bjoo did not get a response. Instead, he was left on read. Bjoo sighed and swallowed his pride. He typed the next messages quickly and then turned off his phone.

DaddyBjoo: I'm sorry I called you a side hoe. I don't even have that many of them anymore. I kinda stopped talking to them a few days after I met you. Your not a side hoe to me. Your a really good, kind, hot, sexy, friend. :)

DaddyBjoo: You're**

He closes his eyes after not getting a fast response. He started thinking about what Hansols voice could sounds like, or how loud his laugh is. If he's a quiet guy or a loud kind of guy.

He heard his kik notification go off and he quickly grabbed his phone.

Butterfly930615: It's okay. I forgive you. 💚 Sorry, it took so long to reply. I was helping my friend and his partner do something.

Bjoo furrowed his eyebrows and let out a chuckle. That's weird.

DaddyBjoo: lol. My friend just went out to go do a project with his partner.

Butterfly930615 is typing...

Butterfly930615: Yeah, my friends partner is really pretty.

DaddyBjoo: oh. My friend is a boy. XD Crazy coincidence tho.

Butterfly930615: yeah 😂😂😂 Hey, I'll text you back later, okay?

DaddyBjoo: okay. Bye, I'll miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!! ☺️😍❤️😊😰😖😘😘

Bjoo tossed his phone on the other side of his couch and decided to take a nap.

______________
Ohh

💕💕
Shout out to buttsie-days for commenting on literally every chapter.
💕💕

I changed my username btw, lawl.

~teyng-hsek