Message| 17

bjoo🌚
___________

I look in the mirror and see my reflection one more time before I leave the restroom. I think I look good. I walk in my living room and go to my full body view mirror. I'm wearing a black sweat shirt and an adidas jacket.

I look decent enough for a date. Hansol and I set the time for the date at 4:30. I look at my phone screen and see it's 4:12. Should I go early? Or should I be fashionably late? No, no. That's stupid. I'll be right on time. Five minutes early doesn't sound bad. Ugh, should I just text him?

DaddyBjoo: hey babe. I'm on my way.

Butterfly930615: Okay. I live near by, so I'm already here.

Are you fucking kidding me? So much for being early. I grab my keys and wallet, and run out the door. I don't want to keep him waiting. I get into my car and start it. I really hope this date does well. I've been on plenty of dates before, but this one is different.

It only takes about six minutes to get there. I park and exit my vehicle. I walk into the Cafe and I didn't know my heart was beating so fast until I felt it thumping against my chest. Holy shit, why am I so nervous? I calm myself down and look around the cafe. My eyes stop when I spot the most wonderful thing on earth.

The coffee menu. I look at the different types of coffees, then shake my head, remembering I was looking for my baby boy. He doesn't seem to be in this area, so I go to the other side of the cafe. That's when I see the new most wonderful thing on earth. Hansol. Holy shit, he's beautiful. I suddenly can't even function properly. He's a fucking angel in real life. He's on his phone, so he can't see me staring. I slowly walk over to him. "Hey, Hansol." He looks up and my heart stops beating. He smiles and I smile back. I take a seat and look at his beautiful features. His crinkles by his eyes. His soft rosy lips. His shining eyes. Everything is perfect about him.

"Hi Byungjoo." His voice is so soothing. I might melt. I didn't really know what to say, so I kinda looked down at the table. Hansol noticed the awkward tension and coughed. "Uhm, you look good." He said, quietly. I looked up and smiled at him. "Not as good as you, I mean, you're just stunning." I say the words before I can stop myself. I mentally cringe in my head. Was that too much? He blushes and looks down. "Thank you, Byungjoo." The way he says my name. Oh, God, it's hot.

"So, did you want to get coffee?" I ask him. He looks towards the front contour and furrows his eyebrows. "Actually, I was thinking more of ice cream." He says, smiling at his choice. I raise an eyebrow and chuckle. "Okay, I'll go get it for you." I say, sitting up from my chair. His eyes widen. "Wait, Byungjoo, here's the money." He begins to search his jacket for his wallet, but I stop him. "Hansol, this is a date. I'm paying." He blushes and nods. He mutters a thank you and I nod my head.

I come back with two ice cream cones and two yogurts

I come back with two ice cream cones and two yogurts. I got Hansol a vanilla ice cream cone and a strawberry yogurt, while I got both chocolate.
Hansols eyes widen at wow big the ice cream cone is. I'm tempted to say something, but I don't want to ruin our date.

"Woah, why did you get two?" He asks, eyeing both the ice cream and yogurt. "I wasn't sure if you also wanted yogurt or not, so I just bought it anyways." I shrug and take a lick from my ice cream. He giggles and start licking his ice cream. I watch the way his tongue scoops that ice cream. The way his tongue swirls against the cold dessert. It makes me start to think what else that tongue can do. I mentally shake my head and continue eating my ice cream.

We talked and talked about ourselves and what we did for a living. I told him I didn't have a job, because i'm too busy studying. "Then how can you afford that apartment by yourself?" He asks. "My parents pay for everything. Even my gas money" My parents are quite rich. They both own companies. His eyes widen and he nodded slowly. "Wow, I wish I had your parents." "Well, I mean, they could always be your parents-in-law." I say, jokingly. He laughs and I smile.

I think I might actually fall for him.

_____________________
Guysss. Those desserts are actual desserts that come from the cafe that they're at. I do my research 🤓

My birthday is tomorrow. Just saying

👅
DEDICATION GOES TO Mirajane__
Bc I hurt her feelings on Instagram
(Little sensitive bitch)
👅

💕💕💕
Shoutout to sabrinaxingmi ,
Bc I accidentally screen shotted her story, while I was trying to screen shot a hot korean models photo.
💕💕💕

BTW, don't worry. Karma got me back in the ass. He screen shotted one of my messages, but didn't reply.
It's been a hour.

😂😂😂lmao.
At least i'm in his camera roll🌚

Warning: next chapter... Grab some tissues.

LOL JK