Mine (L.T.)

"Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!" I growled as I ran in my gray suede thigh high boots, this was the 10th+ time I was late to Mr.Tomlinson's class and each time he seemed more and more pissed at me for my tardiness. Juggling my job, college and morning traffic was more difficult than expected "I should've just moved in on campus but nooo i wanted my own apartment."

I whispered to myself, gaining a few awkward stares and occasionally "damns." And "ayes" from the perv of the campus probably admiring my outfit. I mentally groaned again although this was my photography class, we had to walk through the science lab in order to get the photography room and let's just say my outfit was not appropriate enough as Mr.Tomlinson would say it was a bit....raunchy.

"Louis I'm sorry!" I yelled at him as I knocked on the door, calling him by his first name. He walked inside the science lab with a angry look on his face, nothing new.

"Everyone present your pictures you took last night to your partners while I deal with our little problem." He smiled at the students but when he looked at me through the glass of the door his face was stone cold and serious "why should I let you in."

"Please Professor Tomlinson I'm so so sorry there was traffic again on the freeway please sir please! I did the assignment and everything! " I screamed jiggling the handle I quickly held up my camera with a smile on my face and he rolled his big eyes which always seemed to vary from from a dark blue to a light today they were a very vibrant shade of blue. He gave me an intense glare while opening the door. "Thanks!" I smile switching past him with confidence my boots clacking against the marble floor.

"Oh where do you think you're going, sunshine?" His raspy voice growled before gripping my arm and pulling me back to him whispering in my ear "what the hell are you wearing?"

"Clothes!" I replied with a shrug, careless of His feelings. His eyes darkened as he released a throaty laugh he let me go with a slight push. I stumbled alittle but quickly regained my balance turning around and growling at him "what is wrong wi-"

"After class." Was all he said before shoving his hands in pants pockets and walking away from me angrily. Of course I followed him grabbing his shoulder with determination on my mind. I didn't have time for punishments today, I had a 12 hour shift later

"But professor tom-" he raised his hand to shut me up, back still turned to me

"After class Y/N, sit down!" This was the 5th time he was making me stay after class! Each time I spent the hours cleaning up the in the development room and putting equipment away while he just watched and talked shit on the clothes I wore and teased me with smacks on the butt and kisses here and there, it was more than annoying, I was a grown woman and he was a grown man why can't I wear what ever the fuck I want and do what the fuck I want to do! I sat down and began setting up to take pictures with an attitude I couldn't believe he was doing this AGAIN!

"You look nice!" My partner smiled at me, making me blush, he was quite the looker and always complimented me when I got to class, probably just being nice"but then again you always look beautiful."

"Thank you marcel."I beamed with excitement very noticeable in my voice "you ready?"

"Yeah." He genuinely smiled at me while grabbing his camera and helping me out of the my chair, as we walked to the back door I felt the stares on me making me a bit nervous did I really look that nice "damn some ones the life of the party."

"I don't look that nice." I shrugged and he rolled his eyes at me held the door open so we could take some pictures in natural lighting

"Yes you do." A random guy told me, once me and marcel got outside. I blushed once again and just shook my head. I didn't think the outfit would make such a statement but HEY who am I to deny the compliment. I giggle to myself , grabbing marcels' attention