Parenting Practice Part 12

A/N okay so I know we all hate authors notes, but just so you all know: it will be it Lucy's POV, unless it says otherwise. I've got some depressing news for you guys; THE SNOW IS MELTING!?!!?!!!! Whatever, it'll be like 14*F outside on thurs so I'm cool now. Just so you know I need ideas for locklyle fluff... so... yeah.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Lockwood's POV

Lucy's POV
"Lockwood!?!" George and I scream as I press the 'nurse' button multiple times. 3 nurses come into my room, one with short, blonde hair. Another with long red hair, and the last with dark brown hair pulled into a tight bun at the base of her neck. The see Lockwood and act immediately. They bring him to another room while me and George just sit in silence.

"Umm.." I started. "What was that?"

"I don't know or care lets go see if he could have visitors yet!" George rambled, picked me up out of my bed and running out of the door.

   "GEORGE YOU BETTER PUT ME DOWN OR GOD WILL HA-" he cut me off before I could explain that I hate being picked up.

   "You didn't mind when Lockwood picked you up in the elevator!" He smirked back, still slowing his pace as he set me down. "Dang Luce, your light!" He explained. "Its not natural." He added. Wait! Was that concern? I fake gasp at my thoughts.

   "What?"

   "Nothing!" I giggle back. This time he fake gasps at his thoughts.

   "What?" I asked sarcastically, mimicking his voice from earlier.

   "I actually agreed with Kipps with something!" He exclaimed with dramatic disgust in his face and voice. We were now just randomly walking around, because we had no idea where the heck we were going. We walk to the receptionist.

   "Can we visit our good friend/boss, " George asked, adding great emphasis to 'boss',"Lockwood?"

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N

I AM SO SORRY MY LITTLE BUSHES *hides behind the amazing bush also known as coolbean42 * i haven't been updating due to the dreadful *flips hair backwards and whispers more than our friend skully* WRITERS BLOCK!!! I will be updating on every Monday and every Friday. If you have ideas, remember about messaging. IT IS A THING BC I SAUD SO!!! Also if you see errors, please tell me so I can make sure it is perfect for you perfect berry bushes. Also does anyone know sign language?