Parenting Practice Part 9

Worst. Day. Of. My. Life. First off, I'm a little kid. Second, I have to find that stupid skull! Okay, I don't need to, but if I didn't he would be in my head all night. And I could tell you from experience, you do not want it in your head.

"Luce? Did you find anything?" Lockwood asked from the basement. We've been looking for skully for almost an hour!

"Nope!" I replied, all the while checking the shelves that housed all Lockwood's parents 'collectibles'.

"I think I'll just go to bed. He could be lonely all he wants." George said, while getting his face out of the oven.

"You didn't even check upstairs!" The skull explained, clearly very cross.

"Whatever. I'm tired and I want to get to bed. Good night everyone!" I added half heartedly.

"Hey!" Lockwood said as he stomped up the stairs with his fun-sized feet. "We should all sleep in the living room! You know, like a sleepover!" He said, jumping up and down, clapping his hands, and making weird faces.

We all agreed on this, while the skull was frantically trying to make us go up stairs. Wait! You need pillows! Oh yeah you need to get stuff from up stairs. Just GO! He was screeching in my mind. Lockwood and George went and got extra pillows and blankets, while I made popcorn. Or, well, attempted to in my case.

I tried to get the pop corn from the cupboard. Which was 2 feet higher up. I finally got a broom and climbed a chair. I ended up get the popcorn bag smashed on my face from its mountainous fall from the cupboard. It hurt, a lot.

"Maybe we should just skip the popcorn, and play a game?" George sniggered from the kitchen doorway.

"Whatever. Wait.... Shut Up!" I shouted at him as he went to the living room. Oh well.

I walk to the living room to see Lockwood and George making 3 separate beds on the floor with the blankets. We each get 3 blankets beneath us, 1 above us and 2 pillows. Lockwood claims the left bed, while George claims the right. Of course, I go in the middle, like always.

"Why am I in the middle?" I ask, hoping they notice the annoyance in my voice.

"I'm a lefty when I write." Lockwood replied simply.

"Well, in my defense," George said, with a pinch of sarcasm."I am the closest to the right." He says while I roll myself into bed.

"Good night." We all say in symphony.

A/N

Im sorry that I haven't been updating lately! *hides behind conveniently placed giant pumpkin pie* I have been getting the dreadful writers block. You guys can comment any ideas that pop into your head. I have no ideas. What. So. Ever.

Welp, bye bye. I'm tired.