My lips tingled and I paused, about to wash my face. I closed my eyes, relishing the tingling feeling.

Aine had kissed me beside the truck. Twining her petite little body around mine, putting her hand on the back of my neck, and pulling my head down to kiss me. It was the first kiss anyone had given me since... since... wow, had it really been that long? Since Kansas?

My body remembered Aine pressed against me and my erection twitched and throbbed almost painfully.  I thought about it for a second. I mean, why waste it, right?

Besides, it had been years since I had done that. Gail hadn't allowed me to masturbate once we started dating at 13. She'd considered it a personal insult, a rejection of her, claimed it demeaned her by stating that I didn't need her or that she wasn't enough for me.

Yeah, while she went behind my back and fucked my best friend.

I hadn't jerked off since I was like 12.

Screw it, I thought, reaching down.

"Paul Foster?" Aine's soft voice.

I jerked my hand away like I'd been caught by my mother or worse.

"In here," I called out.

I heard the door shut. The lock rattling was loud as she threw the bolt. The bathroom door squeaked when she came in. The damn thing had squeaked since they rehung it after they'd destroyed the barracks last winter.

"Can I be in here?" Her voice was timid.

"Yeah, Aine," I said.

Goddamn, just her voice made my dick hurt.

"We kissed, Paul Foster," She said. Was that a tremble? She sounded odd.

"Yeah, we did, Aine," I said.

Why was my voice trembling?

"Can you still feel my lips?" I could smell apple blossoms.

"Yes," I told her honestly.

"Can you still feel my body against yours?"

"God, yes," I was honest.

"Can I come in?" She asked again.

"In the shower?" Jesus, what a dumb question. "Now?"

"Yes, Paul Foster,' she said, resting her hand against the white plastic curtain. "We have talked these long months, you've seen me when you bathed me in blood, you fed me raw meat from your own fingers. May I join you?"

"Yes," my throat went dry despite all the steam. I swallowed thickly.

The curtain shifted slightly as she slid into the shower with me.

Alabaster skin, a splash of freckles across her nose and cheeks. Grass green eyes that looked slightly too large for her small heart shaped face, slightly tilted, with long lashes. A little pert button nose, high cheekbones, and full lips in a Cupid's bow. Small breasts capped with soft pink, her body wiry muscle. Yeah, some of the muscle groups looked a little different than I'd seen on the other women at Atlas, but she was Aine, and she was different. She had fine hair on her legs, in her armpits, and thickly between her legs. She saw me looking at her and slowly turned around, a smile on her face. Her long fire red curly hair went down past her firm little bottom, down to mid-thigh on her slender legs.

"You like looking at me, don't you, Paul Foster," She teased, looking over her shoulder at me and batting her eyelashes. She glanced down, and her smile widened, took a wicked turn. She flexed slightly, bouncing up and down on her toes, making her butt bounce. "I like you looking at me. I like your appreciation of me."