Chapter 3

School today. That's the first thought that fills my head when I snooze my alarm for the fourth time.
I hear a knock on my door.
"Go away, I'm sick." I call out and groan as I feel my headache.
Aiden opens the door and looks at me.
"Are you sick?" He asks and looks at me, he looks confused.
"I've got migraine I can't go to school today." I say. He walks towards my bed and sits down next to my feet.
"Oh, want something?" He asks me.
"Just tell my dad that I have a headache and can't go to school today. Oh, and could you bring me a glass of water?" I ask him. He nods and walks out of my room, closing the door after him. Aiden comes back in two minutes later with a glass of water and some pain killers.
"Here you go." He says and hands me the water and the pills.
"Will you still be alive when I get back?" He asks jokingly and I laugh.
"I hope so." I joke back and throw the pills into my mouth and swallow them. Aiden makes a funny face.
"How can you manage to swallow those without like think you will die?" He asks and looks at me, amazed.
"Uh? I just swallow them?" I say and she rolls his eyes.
"Never mind. Gotta get ready for school now though. See ya later." He says and closes the door when he walks out.

When the painkillers starts to work I reach over to my computer and turn it on. I log in and goes directly to Netflix. I haven't watched Netflix in centuries so it's time. I press on season three episode twenty two of The Secret Life Of The American Teenager. When I've watched like 6 episodes I get hungry. I take a look at my alarm clock on the left side of my bed. 12:38 PM. No wonder that I'm hungry. I walk down to the kitchen and grab money my dad left me so I can order something. I'm in the mood for Kebab. I call and order one Kebab with bread and salad with dressing aside.

I turn on Rocki'n by The Weeknd, my favorite singer.
People always talk about the ones that got away
I just seem to get the ones that always want to stay
I'm just too distracted with the life I'm tryna paint girl.
I sing along to the song and when it finishes I start another song and starts dancing. The doorbell rings in the middle of my dance and I pause the song to get the door. The delivery man stands outside and smiles at me.
"Here's your Kebab. It's gonna be 6,70 dollars please." He smiles and I pull up the money from my back pocket and hand it to me.
"Thank you, enjoy your meal." He smiles.
"Thank you." I smile and closes the door. I feel the smell of Kebab which makes my mouth water. I go grab a fork and sit down by the tv and opens up the packaging and starts to dig in to my delicious meal.

When I'm finished I put it in the dishwasher. As I go up the stairs I feel pain in my head again. So I walk to the bathroom and pull out some painkillers. I swallow them all at once and goes back to the refrigerator to get a water bottle. I drink it all and go upstairs. I pull the sheets over me and feel as I'm slowly drifting to sleep.

| Aiden's pov |
I close my locker to see a girl in front of me.
"Hello?" I say and looks at her questiongly.
"Hi." She smiles that kind of bitch smile that means that she want something.
"What is it?" I ask her and she look at me, twists a strand of her light brown hair around her finger.
"Oh, don't you remember me?" She asks, looks a little wounded that I don't remember her.
"Probably not, what's your name?" I ask her and she looks at me with really charming blue eyes.
"My name's Tara." She says and bites her lip.
"Hello Tara, I'm gonna go to class, nice to meet you." I smile, not so real though. It feels fake.
"Uhm... I wondered if you could help me with my homework after school." She winks at me. I laugh and smirk at her.
"Maybe, give me your phone number and I'll talk to you later." I smirk and she writes her phone number on my hand.
"Now you won't forget." She winks and I smirk.

I dump off my books at the bench next to the psycho girl that thinks we are together or some shit. Apparently, my chemistry teacher thought it would be fun for me to sit next to her. She looks at me and smiles.
"Hello baby." She smiles and attempts to lean over to kiss me but I push her away.
"We are not togheter. You were just a fucking one night stand now leave me alone and mind your own fucking business." I say and her. She looks at me confused.
"Aww, that's so charming honey. I know you love me." She says and leans quickly over to kiss my cheek.
"Fuck off." I tell her and she looks at me confused.
"Okay, let's start." My teacher interrupts and looks at me.
I nod my head and she starts talking about the periodic table and other stuff I don't really give a shit about.

After school
I collect the books I have to bring home and put them in my backpack before I close my locker. I pull up my phone and dial the number to the Tara girl.
"Hello?" I hear her voice.
"Hey, wanna study?" I ask her.
"Yea, im coming to your locker now." She says and I hung up. I see her walking in the hallway and I smirk at her. She laughs.
"Where's your car?" She asks and I follow her outside to my car. I drive home to my house and she follows me inside.
"My room in upstairs, but don't disturb my step sister, she's got a migraine." I explain and she nods and follows me quietly up the stairs.

When I've closed the door I walk towards her, who's lying on the bed.
"Really wanna study or should we do something more entertaining?" I ask her.
"I'd like something more entertaining." She says and I hover on top of her. I lean in and starts kissing her neck, pulling her shirt off. She pulls off mine and I pull down my pants. Soon are we completely naked and I hover over her. I push myself slowly inside her and groan. When I was almost finished the girl, who I don't even know her name screams out.
"I'M COMING." And my eyes widen. If Mandy didn't hear that she's probably deaf. I quickly finish and quickly get dressed again and I tell the girl to do the same. She looks a little disappointed but I wasn't really in the mood but if I get an opportunity to have sex, then I'm taking it. I hear Mandy's feet outside my door.
"Keep your hoe quiet, I'm trying to sleep away my migraine." She yells on the other side of the door.
"Uhm.... you should probably go." I say and she looks at me and quickly nods her head and grabs her things. I follow her down the stairs.
"Thanks, I had a good time." She flirts and I roll my eyes.
"Whatever." I say and quickly closes the door. I know I'm such a fuckboy but there's not much I can do about it.

I walk up the stairs and knock on Mandy's door.
"Hello?" I whisper through the door and slowly opens it. Mandy is fast asleep. She looks really cute when she sleeps. It makes me wanna fuck her even though she's a virgin, and I'm her brother in-law. But I don't care. I walk in and closes the door after me and sit down on her chair and looks at her sleeping. I sit there for around 20 minutes before I get bored and walks out. Now I'm tired. I walk back to my room and lay down on my bed. Then I'm slowly drifting away into sleep.

*nightmare*
"WHERE'S AIDEN?!?" I hear my father yell at my mom.
"Don't touch him!!" She screams in fear, trying to protect me. I hear when he hits my mother's face with his hand. I hear my mother cry out. Then I hear footsteps going towards my door.
I try to make myself invisible.
I hear the door close and the lock click. I hear my mother cry outside and I sooner hear her bang on the door.
"OPEN!!!" She yells but I see my father's face. He doesn't care. He slowly walks towards me.
"Today, son. I'm going to show you how to become a man." He says and picks my shaking body up and throws me carelessly on my bed. I whimper in pain as my head hits my bookshelf.
"Stop crying. A man don't ever cry." He says harshly.
"Now take off your clothes, son. I'm going to teach you how to become a man." He says. I slowly see his face fade.
*end of nightmare*

"Aiden!" I hear a familiar voice. I hear my own scream and my face is all wet. I slowly open my eyes to see Mandy's worried face.
"Aiden?" She asks and looks at me, completely confused and worried.
"It's okay, just a nightmare." I answer and she shakes her head.
"Aiden, what happened in the dream. I heard you scream no and it took me ten minutes to wake you up." She says.
"It's just a nightmare about my father. It's nothing. I don't want to scare you." I say and she shakes her head.
"It's okay. You can tell me anything." She says and I shake my head.
"All I can say is that my childhood got really fucked up. That's all you really need to know." I answer.
She looks at me with worried eyes.
"I'm fine." I say and walks out of my room, leaving Mandy in my room. I walk to the bathroom and jumps into the shower. Letting the hot water drown my thoughts out.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Hello my beautiful readers!
So I actually wanted to make this chapter longer but I think this was a good ending. If anyone noticed, I kind of took a line from Halsey's song Young God as the last line. The one drown my thoughts out even though in her song it says drowning.
Anyways I really like this chapter because Aiden revealed a little of his childhood...
(If you didn't get it, the nightmare was a flashback from his childhood from when his father sexually abused him)
-
I'm getting Christmas break in two days! (When I've finished this chapter it's December 19th even though I'm publishing the first part on December 24th)
-
Anyways I love you all so much! Make sure to vote, follow me, add this to your library, comment and check out my other books!
Xxx Hanna
-
Also, happy new year! I hope we'll gain readers this year! Ily all sm!
-
Words count: 1789
Pages (on iphone): 13
Published: January 2th