Chapter 2

| Mandy's POV |
I woke up this morning to Aiden. He had his arms wrapped around me, and I feel small fireworks inside my tummy. I know he just did it probably as an reflex but I really like him.
I slowly crawl out of his grip and walks down to the kitchen to make myself two sandwiches with Nutella and blueberries and a cup of hot chocolate.
I put on some music and pop my earplugs into my ears.
I'm good, I'm good, I'm great
Know it's been a while now I'm mixing up the drank
I just need a girl who gon' really understand
I start singing with The Weeknd but I don't realize that I'm singing really high. I suddenly see Aiden at the edge of the stairs, watching me dancing and singing while making myself some sandwiches. He's laughing.
"STOP IT! I'm the next Americans got talent!" I yell and he laughs.
"Making some for me too?" He asks.
"Nah, you do yourself." I answer and he groans.
"C'mon." He pouts like a little kid. It's kind of cute to be honest.
"Nope." I say, popping the 'p'.
He groans and walks over to the stove to make himself some pancakes.

I sit down by the dining table, checking my phone on all my social media. One of my besties texted me yesterday night.
[Emily] Hola friendo! U wanna come over tmrw?
[me] idk if I can, gt call dad first.
[Emily] okie, hope I c ya soon!

I put down my phone from snapchatting when Aiden sits down, facing me. He puts in two pancakes filled with jam and sugar into his mouths and groans in pleasure. He must've been starving.
"Hungry?" I laugh at him and he looks up at me. He just nods his head, and his concentration goes back down to his pancakes.
He rolls three pancakes up together, filled with two big spoons of nutella and pushes it into his mouth, his eyes rolling backwards.
"Wow, it literally looks and sounds like you are having sex with your pancakes." I laugh and he looks at me again.
"So? Food is life." He says, wow he has literally no sense of humor when he eats.
"Woah, don't take it so seriously. I'm so fascinated on how you can eat that much in the morning." I laugh, throwing my hands up in defense.
"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day." He says before digging in to his mountain of pancakes, I bet the recipe is based on two families.

When I've finished my sandwiches I go up to my room, on my way up the stairs I hear Aiden groan in pleasure and I laugh quietly for myself. He's so funny.
I call dad.
"Hey, can I go over to Emily's today or is something special happening?" I ask him.
"I think you forgot that your little sister is going to be dropped of by her babysitter before we'll come home. But Emily's welcome to come over to your house." He says.
"Okay, bye." I say.
"Bye, love you honey." He says and I hung up.
I go to text messages and text Emily.
[me] Hey, I can't come over, I have to watch my little sister.
[Emily] It's okay, my mom planned that we should go shopping today *groans* but c ya in school tmrw anyways.
[me] okie, c ya.

I go down the stairs, I can't see Aiden anywhere. Well okay, I have to entertain myself. I go to the living room and sit down at the couch, when I found myself comfortable I see the tv remote two meters away from me. I groan in frustration.
"AIDEN!" I call, hoping he's in the house.
"YEA?" He calls from his room.
"COME DOWN HERE!" I call and I hear him groan from his room before I hear him come down the stairs.
"What is it?" He asks.
"Can you hand me the tv remote? I've made myself comfortable and I don't wanna move." I say and he laughs.
"You lazy ass." He laughs and throws me the remote.
"Wanna watch tv with me?" I ask him.
"Since I'm down here, sure." He says and sits down on the free space by my feet. He looks at the tv and groans when he sees that I've put on Teen Wolf.
"Seriously?" He groans and reaches for the remote in my hand and takes it from me. I groan.
"Hey!" I call and I sit up.
"Hello on you too." He says and smiles at me.
"Bastard." I mumble before I crawl in his direction. I think I can take advantage of the fact that he loves to get laid.
I look him in the eyes, and I see his confusion before I take my hand and start to touch his collarbone before I let it wander down toward his "private area" and towards his hand with the remote. I hear a gasp escape his lips when my hand comes closer and before he knows it, I grab the remote from his hand. He groans in frustration and I laugh an evil laugh.
"Damn, gonna fix this?" He asks and he points towards his "member" who's woken up from his sleep. I know I have a little censure too.
"Why would I?" I laugh and change channel
He groans, he must be pissed at me but I won't have sex with him. It's just weird that he even asks me.
Aiden leaves, going back up to his room.

I sit, watching Teen Wolf for about ten minutes before I hear the doorbell.
"Don't open! It's for me!" Aiden calls and runs down the stairs to get it.
He opens the door and I can see a glimpse of a girl with dark brown hair and hazel eyes.
"Hi Aiden." She says and smiles and looks at me, and her smile drops and looks at me in more likely disgust.
"Nice to meet you too." I laugh and pause the episode and walks to the kitchen to get some snacks and a glass of water.
"We'll go up." I hear Aiden say to the girl and I see her nod her head. Is this how he will act? Bringing girls over all the time, annoying me? I feel kind of pissed on Aiden.
"Hey, wait!" I tell Aiden and the girl.
"Whatever you two will do up there, please be quiet because I want to live my Sunday in peace. Thank you." I fake smile and I see the girl roll her eyes at me.
"It's non of your business little girl." She says. Oh she wanna play that game huh?
"Isn't it? I'm sorry but I live here too. And you don't. So Aiden, make sure to make your little hoe to keep her mouth shut. Bye." I say and walks back to the couch.
"You call me a hoe? You are the hoe." She says, trying to get back at me.
"Sorry, it's kind of impossible for me to be a hoe because I'm a virgin." I laugh.
"Nice try anyways." I laugh and wave her off. And Aiden grabs her arm and walks with her up the stairs. They seem to be quiet.
Two minutes later I hear the bitchy girl moan and I groan. Well fuck my life.

The girl left half an hour ago. Aiden walks down the stairs.
"Whattup sis?" He asks, he seems to be in a better mood. Well hard guess, he just had sex.
"Not much." I say and re fill my glass of water.
"You were jealous huh?" He smirks.
"Sure." I laugh sarcastically.
Well, I am jealous but I don't have to make him know. Why should he know that I'm jealous of him? Give me one good reason.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Yay 2nd chapter published!
Well, I feel much better planned for this book bc I've decided I will write like 7 chapters or so before I post so if I don't have time to write, I'm still able to update u guys!
This is my second free- written book, which means non- fan fiction.
Make sure to check out my other story called Stay!
Ilysm my lovely readers!
Xxx Hanna
-
Words count: 1308
Pages (on phone): 10
Published: December 27th