Prologue// COPYRIGHT

"Mandy, come to the kitchen! I have something to tell you. Or more like we..."my dad calls from the kitchen.
"Coming!" I call as I put on a T shirt.
I run down the stairs to the kitchen where my father's standing with the woman, Ms Sullivan who he's been dating for the past year.
"Mandy, we'd like to tell you something." My dad says and I hear the door open and shut.
"Hello?" Aiden, Ms Sullivan's son calls from the door.
"In here sweetie." She says and he walks in. He looks so good. I've had a crush on him since I was 13.
"Mandy, can you go get your sister?" My dad asks me.
I kind of get curious now. Is this some kind of family meeting?

I go get my younger sister Charlie, who's 6 years old.
"Charlie, come here." I say and lift her up. I walk into the kitchen and put Charlie on the kitchen island.

"Okay so what we will tell you is kind of important..." my dad starts with.
"Your father and I will get married." Ma Sullivan says. Firstly, I stand in chock. After five seconds I smile.
"Aww, I'm so happy for you!" I say and go to hug my soon to be stepmother and my father.
Aiden stands there for a moment then he smiles at my dad and goes to hug him one of those guy- hugs.
"When will the wedding be?" I ask ms Sullivan.
"In half a week." She says and smiles at me.
"I'm so happy both of you took this so good, I know you've had a hard time." She says and hugs both me and Aiden and it suddenly becomes a little awkward.
"Well, I guess you guys will be my stepsisters." Aiden says and hugs me and then he hugs Charlie. He seems kind of sad. I don't think he wants this. Neither do I but it's their decision.
-
-
-
COPYRIGHT
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
@fangirlxthg © 2017
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.
If there's someone copying this book illegally, make sure to contact the original writer here on wattpad: @fangirlxthg