WEEK SEVENTEEN

"Dahlias. Definitely dahlias."

"What do you think,love?" Liam's hand contacts Mariana's-waking her up from her daydream.

"Um..I don't really mind either way. As long as I'm with you and Beth,I will be content." She replies,a million dollar smile on her father. "I take that back,I do have one necessity. I want to Beth to be the flower girl."

"Whatever your heart desires,love." He says,thumb brushing over the ring on Mariana's finger.

"Now that we've settled that,we have to pick a cake. Sabrina has made several cakes for you to try." She says,giving the maid a curt nod. Sabrina places several cakes on the round table,golden plates and forks following after.

"Thank you,Sabrina." Mariana says-a grateful smile on her face. She returns a smile but hers was timid. Marina excuses her and she runs back inside the White House. Zayn glares at Liam from the end of the table,his jawline clenched.

"This one is delightful. Everything sound terrific but I  really must get going,I'll see you in two weeks,love." He says,kissing Mariana's cheek softly. "Good bye,Marina. Zayn."

"Good bye Liam." Marina says,displaying her charming smile.

"Thank god." Zayn snickers once Liam leaves. Mariana rolls her eyes at his childish behavior,sulking back in her chair.

"Please collaborate your concerns,Mr. Malik. I value your opinion."

"I think Mariana shouldn't get married to him."

"Then who do you suggest? This behavior is highly unpleasant..if I hadn't known better I'd think you have a..crush on my BETROTHED sister." She emphasizes the word betrothed,sending daggers to her fiancé. Mariana clamps her mouth shut,trying not to yell at her sister.

"Wait..Mr. Malik,you-you don't. Do you?"

"That is beyond ridiculous,Marina. Mariana is a child I tutor-nothing more nothing less. I'd rather die than marry her-" Mariana stands up from her seat,stomping away. She runs towards the stables,her hair flowing behind her. With hot tears streaming down her face,she mounts the dark horse.  The horse ran far,far away-yet it simply wasn't far enough.

WE MISS YOU LEE.