27| Manifestation*

Start from the beginning

  I peered at her, jaw slackening when I noticed her hand between her parted thighs as she pleasured herself while blowing me. With one more thrust, I hit my high, movements stiffening momentarily as I shot my load down her throat. My muscles continued to stay tense as I released, feeling her palm my balls lightly to encourage me. Once I was done, she quickly cleaned me up, letting my c.ock slip from her lips before she kneeled between my legs.

   "How do you want to take me?" she asked in a low sultry tone, biting her lip as she toyed with the band of her underwear.

  I bit my lip as I contemplated for a moment, wanting to do a different position this time.

   "Reverse cowgirl," I said instantly as soon as it popped up in my head.

  She nodded with a smirk, turning around on the spot and shuffling backwards. Facing away from me, she stretched her legs apart on either side of my thighs so that the only thing I could see was her perfect ass. I stroked myself while I tugged her tong to the side, pulling it over the curve of her ass to reveal her bare p.ussy to myself, smirking in satisfaction at the way it was dripping. Dripping for me.

  My hand slid upwards to tug her hip down, guiding her onto my length. She sunk down slowly, adjusting to my size with the help of her arousal as a lubricant. From this position, I could see just how perfectly her sex clung to my c.ock as she dragged her hips up and dropped them down at a rhythmic pace. She placed her hands in between my feet, leaning forwards and pushing her ass back to slam down onto my c.ock at a continuous pace now.

   "Fuck, Harry you feel so good," she moaned heavily, arching her back and throwing her head back.

  I smirked at her words, delivering a sharp slap to her ass, watching the gorgeous flesh ripple at my touch. She jolted forwards at the action, nonetheless gaining composure and fucking back onto me at a perfect rhythmic pace. Even though I couldn't see her face, I could hear her soft sweet moans tumbling from her lips. My gaze was fixated on the way her body moved with such fluidity it was clearly evident that she was very experienced. It only made me think more about what other things she could do, arousing me further.

  My gaze travelled down her back, watching the muscles in it contract sharply as she pushed herself up onto her knees, bouncing on my c.ock now. I spotted the small indents at the bottom of her spine, jade eyes moving to observe the way the flesh of her ass moved with every rise and drop of her hips. My bottom lip hung low at the sight of where we were connected, swallowing thickly at the way her excitement clung to my c.ock, making it glisten in the dim light.

   "Slow down baby," I said immediately, gaze fixated on the place where my c.ock was buried into her. She obeyed my command, pulling her hips up slowly as a shaky moan left her lips.

  My erect length slipped out of her, making it slam back onto my abdomen. I instructed her to lie down so we could get into the missionary position. With my arm wrapped around her waist, I shuffled her body up the bed, accidentally moving up too far causing her head to smack against the headboard. My eyebrows shot up, lips parting to apologize profusely, but I halted when she burst out into a fit of giggles. I was momentarily mesmerized for a moment by her sweet laughter and gorgeous smile. It reminded me for a moment of how deep I was getting into this and there was literally no way out now.

   "Sorry," I mumbled apologetically, ducking down to peck her nose, making her chuckle again.

  She simply tugged my face down to kiss me firmly, pushing her tongue into my mouth as she roped her arms over my shoulders and locked her ankles behind my back. I kissed her back, sliding back into her with ease and moving my hips at a slow, leisurely pace. At this moment, it didn't feel like we were just having sex because we were horny and desperate for it. It felt like we were doing it to express our feelings to one another when words weren't enough and actions spoke louder.