Chapter 27

Rogue's pov

Me and Sting were sitting on the couch cuddling. i was reading a book, and Sting was snuggled into my side, hugging my waist.

"Hey Rogue?" Sting asked, sounding a bit sleepy. I glanced down at him.

"Yeah?" I asked softly. Sting shuffled a bit, before snuggling even more into me.

"I was wondering.... if you wanted to make an album with me." He said. I blinked in surprise.

"Why?" I asked. Sting sighed into my side before turning slightly to face me.

"Why? Cause I want to." He said simply. I stared at him for a minute, and he stared back. Finally, I let out a small chuckle and I smiled softly.

"Sure. I would love to." I said. Sting grinned.

"Sweet! Let's sing about our relationship, k?" He said. My eyes widened in surprise.

"What type of songs would we make?" I asked, a bit confused. Sting giggled a little.

"Love songs silly. After all, we are a couple." He said, grinning cheekily. I felt my cheeks heat up a bit.

"Okay."

Time skip

The next day, Sting called all the other members to come to our home. I sat a bit awkwardly beside Minerva, who was staring harshly at Sting.

"So. Care to explain why called us here at EIGHT IN THE MORNING??" Minerva said angrily. Sting chuckled a bit nervously.

"Well.... me and Rogue are going to make an album! Then, I was thinking we could go on tour?" Sting said. I watched, slightly amused.  I used to think Sting was the leader of the band, but now I was seeing otherwise. Minerva eased her glare and leaned back.

"That's fine with me. Though, I don't know why you had to get us up this freaking early!" She said angrily.

"Mimi, people normally get up around this time." Yukino said. Minerva growled.

"I HATE mornings. Keep that in mind." She practically snarled. Sting nodded and let out a small nervous laugh. Yukino smiled sweetly at him.

"Don't worry Sting-sama. I think that we're all fine with that plan." Yukino said. Sting smiled at her.

"Is that all you called us over for?" Orga asked. Sting blinked, before nodding. Everyone stared at him.

"You called us all here just to tell us that?" Everyone except Rogue said in unison. Sting chuckled and shrugged. I smiled softly, while everyone else glared at him.

Time skip

"Whew! For a minute there, I thought Minerva was going to kill me!" Sting said as he shut the door. I smiled and pecked him on the lips.

"Well, it was a bit ridicules that you called them over so early on a weekend." I said. Sting pouted and pulled me against him. His pout vanished and he smiled lovingly at me.

"Well, I couldn't wait to tell them." He said, before kissing me gently. I immediately kissed back and he pulled me even closer. I placed my hands on his shoulders and squeezed them. We broke away, both of us panting slightly. I rested my head on his strong broad shoulder. I closed my eyes and sighed contently.

"Hey Rogue...." Sting said softly into my hair.

"Yeah...?" I mumbled, my eyes still closed.

"I know I shouldn't talk about this but.... are your nightmares going away....?" He asked. I tensed slightly at the question, before pulling away from him.

"I had one last night...." I said softly. Sting blinked in surprise.

"W-What was it about?" He stuttered. I bit my lip, before sighing.

"It was about.... our.... argument." I said uneasily. Sting stiffened.

"Oh." He said. "Rogue I-"

"No." I said, cutting him off. He blinked in surprise.

"I don't want you apologizing for something that I forgive you for. You regret it. I can see that plainly. Plus, all your songs are about me right?" I said, grinning at him. Sting blushed and looked down at his feet.

"Sting, it's all in the past now. I forgive you, so please. Forgive yourself." I said softly taking his hand in mine. Sting stared at me in shock, before pulling me into a hug.

"What did I ever do to deserve you...." He mumbled into my hair. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"You saved me from Shad. And you're a wonderful person. That's what." I said.

-Hey guys! So, I'm going to try and update more! I am going to focus on this again so expect more updates in the near future! Sorry for the short chappie, but I wanted this to be about the feels. XD
There is going to be a few more fluffy chapters until the um.... craziness that is Stingue. Hehehe I'm not forshadowing! What??? Pfff naaaa.