Chapter 6

Rogue's pov

It's been a day since I meet everyone else and I decided that I liked all of them except that Minerva girl. She was mean and rude. Maybe she was just nervous or something. I'll give her another chance. I don't want to seem judgmental.

I was currently sitting in the dinning room. Sting had bought me my very own notepad to write songs in. I was trying to come up with a song for the concert Sting had mentioned before. I just couldn't seem to think of anything!! Finally, I decided to go on a walk to get some ideas. I grabbed my notepad and left Sting's apartment. Sting was currently at a small interview with some news reporter. He had given me my own key to his apartment though. I grabbed my sweater and headed out.

I decided to go for a walk through the park. I sat at a park bench and decided to try again. I glared at the piece of paper in front of me. "Stop staring at me stupid paper." I said. I sighed. At this rate, I'll never write a song. I didn't want to disappoint Sting though...

"What do you think your doing!?!" I heard a man yell. I glanced over and saw a teenage girl in a soccer uniform. She rolled her eyes at the man.

"Dad, get with the century. This isn't the 1800 anymore."

"I don't care!! Women should be at home cooking and cleaning. Not playing soccer!! Leave that to the men!!" He said.

I frowned. That girl has a really old fashioned dad. My eyes lit up. I just got an idea for the song!!! I quickly started writing it down.

Time skip

I've been at the park for about three hours now. The daughter and father were long gone by now. It was about 5:00pm. I stood up. I had just finished the song and I was actually quite proud of it. I walked home quickly. I walked through the door and was immediately tackled by Sting.

"Rogue!! There you are!! I was so worried!! Where were you!?!?!? I was about to call the police!!" He said, hugging me.

I put my hands up in surrender. "Sorry Sting!! I went for a walk in the park!!"

"Why didn't you leave a note for me!?!?! I was worried sick!!" He said.

"Sorry! I guess I'm just use to going places without anyone caring..." I said.

"Well, next time, leave a note for me!!" He said.

"Why did you go to the park anyways?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I was looking for inspiration for the song you want me to write." I said.

"Oh! Well, did you start it?" He asked.

"Yep! In fact, I finished it just today!" I said.

His jaw dropped. "You're done already!?! Wow! It normally takes me like a week to finish writing a song." He said.

"Really? You know, considering that I can make up a whole song on the spot, you shouldn't really be surprised." I said.

"True, I just thought it might've been harder. I dunno." He said.

I giggled at his answer. "Not for me!! Once I have an idea, I can turn it into a song. Like I did in the car."

"Lucky!! I wish I could do that!!" He said, pouting a bit.

I giggled some more. "Can we get something to eat? I'm starving."

"Same!!! I'll order room service." He said.

"Okay!!"

"What do you want?" Sting asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know."

"How about... Pizza!!" He said.

His eyes lit up when he said that. He looks so cute!!! Wait. WHAT AM I THINKING!?!?! I shook my head lightly. I smiled. "Sure!! Sounds good!!" What's happening to me...