Chapter 6

*Hakeem*

"I'm so sorry about him. I hope you ok" Jasmine said cleaning my face.

So y'all probably wondering what happen so let me give y'all a run down. Jasmine punk as boyfriend or friend what ever he is to her came out side coming at me like a bitch talkin bout get off his girl. I'm just like yo girl nah nigga back up, and y'all know this bitch gonna throw a left hook at me and I want having that. So I started beating his ass and this botch scratch my face accident or not that was a bitch move .

Like damn just cuz I took yo girl don't mean you got fuck my face up.

"Jasmine" I spoke clearing  my voice."Yeah Hakeem" ."Look I really like you and I wanna spend time with you ,and I will give up talking to other girls if that's what it take to get you to be my girl." I poured out my heart to her

Next thing I know she pressed her lips up against mine . The kids was getting heavy as we both fought for controlled finally she gave up and let me take over. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me. I carried her from the bathroom to my bedroom and laid her back on my bed climbing on top of her.

I took my shirt off and started kissing her neck down . "Wait Hakeem I not ready" Jasmine said still moaning from me still  kissing her.

I liked her so much so I respected her decision after I kissed her about 100 times after she told me to stop.

I got up and and left the room and quickly returned with some girl pajamas and handed them to jasmine. "So you keep girl clothes here let me guess clothes that girls have forgotten" she questioned. I swear this girl knew how to ruin the moment.

"Nah they my sisters clothes she left". "Ohh I didn't know you had a sister so where is she" she asked. "There's a lot of things you don't know about me. and she went to college and never looked back. I mean she call every now and then to check up but that all. I can't ask for more or less just deal with what I got" I explained. "Awwe that sad so what about ya mom and dad" she asked. "dang you ask a bunch of questions, but my mom she in the hospital with cancer. My dad he ran out when I was 10 when he found out my mom was sick. So its just me and my grandma" I told her .

"Dang that mist been rough with you dealing with that ass a kid" she said. "Yeah but can you keep this between me and you I don't want anyone else feeling sorry and judging me" I said."So what about you and your mom and dad" I asked.

"Well my mom she a drug addicted don't care about nobody else but herself I basically raised myself." she started. "Well but the looks you did a good job" I said licking my lips. "boy stop doing that before yo lips get chapped" she said laughing.

I could help but laugh also. She had the cutest laugh it showed off her deep dimples and I liked how she covered her face when she laughed. She was perfect in all the right ways .

"So what about yo dad" I asked. "Well he's " she stopped mid sentence to yawn I watched as she closed her eyes. "Good night Jasmine "

She cuddled up against me and get sleep consume her body I wrapped my arms around her and snugged my head in the back of her neck. I could my mini me rising in my shorts. I know what he wanted but I would wait as long as Jasmine wanted.

*Jasmine*

I woke up in a room with pictures of family members and half naked girls and a big H on the door. Then I slowly remembered last night. It kinda brought a smile to my face when I remember what happen between me Hakeem. As I rolled over in his bed my face hit a note almost gave ya girl a paper cut.

"Open" I read the cover.it said ..

*The Note*

Dear, Jasmine

I have to go on a business trip in Brooklyn but I will be back in two days please don't be mad I had a chill time with last night and i ain't want you to think I just ditched you I meant every word I said to you last night I.. I love you a lot

                                       yours truly -Ya baby Hakeem

P.S I put my number in ya phone you should really get a better password then 1.2.3.4;)

*Endnote*

I couldn't help but smile. He was saying all the right things.

I quickly got up and snuck out his house I didn't want to wake his grandma. I got in my car and went to Lisa and Jasper house.

*Lisa*

It's been a whole day since I seen jasmine wonder of she hate me forever. How could I be so stupid and not tell her.

"Any call from jasmine" Jasper asked. "Nope still no call or text... just nothing"

"I really hope she ok I mean .... damn I really fucked up" Jasper went on. "I know we should told her it was wrong I mean it not like we fucked when y'all was talking" I said trying making Jasper feel better.

"Man this all your fault yo ass was the one who came over to me and you knew I was drunk and you still took advantage " Jasper shouted.

"Don't turn this on me you knew what you were going and I knew you wanted just as much as I did." I shouted.

So he wanna play that game it was all me no that ain't gonna happen. I went over and put my lips against his  and he ain't refuse. Next thing I knew my legs were wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist.

The kiss got heavy and he laid me back on the couch and took his shirt off. "Wait we don't need to do this" Jasper Said while kissing me chest. "You know you want to baby" I whisper in his ear while moaning.

2 minutes later we ended up in the bedroom having amazing sex. let's just say Jasper know how to put it down.

*Thump* -car door shutting

"Was that a car door" Jasper asking and getting up running for the window. "Omg its Jasmine get up put clothes on" he shouted softly.

*Jasmine*

As I arrived to the house I already had my plan go in grab my clothes then leave. Where was I going to go just going to stay with my other best friend Jess.

*Ding dong* door bell

The doorbell didn't even get to finish before the door open.

"Jasmine I'm glad you're back I thought something bad had happened" Jasper said. "Get the fuck out my face I don't wanna speak with you." I said making my way to his bed room.

I grabbed my clothes out the dresser and was looking around for my shoes. I looked under the bed and seen what I never thought I would see my eyes got wide and filled with tears. Not pain tears but angry tears.

"You story but you two still fucking each other" I yelled at both of them tears coming down my face. "No girl you're my best friend now you know I would do that to you" Lisa said.

"Oh really make sure next time you take a shower after having sex there a condom wrapper on yo shoulder." I lied.

She looked down in a panic. "See you a lying two face bitch y'all just fucked but then you y'all talkin bout you sorry nah nigga fuck both y'all hope y'all happy with each other." I yelled.

"Wait ..ok we did fuck but it wasn't like that" Jasper tried to explain.

"What you mean it want like that what want it like you put yo d.ck in her p.ssy and y'all fucked." I yell making my way to the door.

"I'm sorry Jasmine I.. I love you." jasper stuttered. I knew he only stuttered when he was nervous but don't give him an excuse.

"I'm sorry but if you loved me you wouldn't be fucking my best friend." I said before leaving.

Ughhh I can't believe they ass gone fuck each other then gone try to lie to me about it like that just low down. Now I see what my father ,went if you lay down with dogs you get fleas I hope that bitch get pregnant. <------ *HINTHINT*

------------------------------------------------------------------

So this was a short chapter but the next one will be long hope y'all like it .