"Whatevs, dude. I need to hang up na. Inaantok pa ko. Enjoy ka na lang sa practice niyo mamaya." she says sarcastically, pressing the End Call button even before Thirdy can say anything else.

Well, bahala siya sa buhay niya!

*************************************

Bea slept through the rest of the day day and she is thankful that no one else bothered her after that call with Thirdy. Makakasapak talaga siya ng tao kapag nagkataon. She wakes up at around two in the afternoon but only to loiter around her kitchen to look for something to eat.Buti na lang pinadalhan siya ng mommy niya ng chicken lasagna kay manang kahapon kaya may makakain pa siya ngayon.

She settles herself on the couch after finishing her food and washing the dishes. Since mamayang 8 PM pa naman yung party, she decides to kill time by watching a movie. She watches Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind since it's been a long-time movie recommendation from a friend and she's heard good reviews about the story.

As soon as the end credits roll, she instantly regrets watching it and silently curses her friend for recommending it. She usually is a tough egg to crack when it comes to emotional scenes in movies. But this one, this fucking movie had too much heartbreak and it's too depressing for her own taste.

She thought that the two leads suffered unnecessarily just because they wanted to forget each other. Kung minahal talaga nila ang isa't isa, hindi dapat nila gustuhin na kalimutan yung mga memories nila together dahil lang nasasaktan sila ngayon. She wouldn't want to forget someone she loved so dearly just to get rid of the pain.

After all, pain has always been part of falling in love. And besides, a memory is still a memory regardless if it's good or bad.

She decides that she's had enough movies for one day and goes to shower. It's already 5 PM and she still needs to stop by Fel's house so they can go to the party together. Mabilis lang din siya nakaligo at nagsuot lang ng pants at plain white tshirt. Kila Felicia na lang siya magpapalit nung costume na isusuot niya.

She arrives at Fel's house just in time and it's Fel's dad who greets her at the door. Mr. Cui gives her a big smile and tells her that he knows her dad and that he is happy that she and Fel are good friends. He even winks at her at the word 'friend' and it gives Bea the impression that he might know something.

Nagkwentuhan lang sila ni Mr. Cui sa may living room hanggang sa lumabas na si Fel mula sa kwarto niya na nakasuot ng isang sexy black dress. She is also wearing what appears to be a mouse headdress, black shades and painted whiskers on her cheeks.

"Baby girl, costume party ba talaga yang pupuntahan niyo?" Mr. Cui asks with a disapproving look on his daughter's outfit.

"Daddy!"

"I'm just saying. Wala na bang ihahaba yang dress mo?"

Bea has to agree to Fel's dad. Masyadong sexy yung suot ni Fel and it might attract unwanted attention later. She looks so gorgeous though and Bea silently wonders why she never gets attracted to her before.

Maybe she can give Fel and her a shot? Just to see if it'll work out?

"Don't worry, dad. Bea's with me naman." Fel says, interrupting her thoughts. She steps closer to Bea and clings to her arm as usual.

Nginitian lang ni Bea si Mr. Cui bilang sagot. He still looks unconvinced but he nods anyway. Mukhang may tiwala na agad si Mr. Cui sa kanya kahit ngayon pa lang sila nagkakilala.

Before they leave, she asks Fel if she can change into her costume in her room. Mabilis lang din siya nagpalit at pagbaba niya, literal na napanganga lang sa kanya si Fel.