Justin Bieber kidnapped me

I heard the doorbell ring but ignored it. I was currently in my room laying on my bed surfing through channels. BOOM! Was all I heard. I ran down stairs and as I predicted it was a gunshot. Luckily it was a warning, no one was hurt. I turned to the front door a guy was standing there holding two guns up to both my parents heads. I turned to look to the corner my sister was sitting there, her hands covering her face. I was scared to speak but I dared myself. "What do you--What do you want?" I asked the man, I was scared and crying. I turned back to look at my sister. She mouthed the words "No don't do it" I shook my head no and turned back towards the guy and my parents. I was scared really scared. What was going to happen to us?

"I'm Justin." was all the guy said not removing his mask or anything.

"I didn't ask who, I asked what do you want?" I said a little more confidently.

"Ooo fiesty." he responded. I started getting angrier and scared by the minute. I then remembered I had my phone in my back pocket! Duh! I took it out and ran upstairs. I was still running when I heard another gunshot and a scream in pain that followed. It was mom's. I ran down stairs again, if that bastard killed my mom I swear! He shot her foot! He smirked at me.

"What the heck!! You shot my mom!! Why did you do that?!" I yelled freaking out.

He dropped the guns. My dad crawled towards them, Justin turned around on time.

"You grab the guns, I kill your daughter." he said taking out a knife. My dad stopped where he was and went towards Becky, my sister. My mom was too hurt to call anyone. All of a sudden he pulled out a rag. A rag? What does he need a rag for? Then he started walking towards me. He put it on my mouth and as stupid as it sounds I breathed in. Next thing I knew I didn't remember a thing.

BECKY'S POINT OF VIEW:

"No!!!" I yelled, my sister, who was now unconscious on the ground.

"Dad, you have to do something." I whispered to him.

"Becky, if I do he will kill all of us right now, did you see he had dropped the guns, and took out a knife from his pocket? Who knows what else he has in there." My dad whispered back watching every single move Justin made. I was scared. Mom was on the ground, her foot covered in blood. I was going towards my mom when Justin started coming towards me. Uh-Oh whats he going to do? Did I do something to upset him? These questions were running through my mind as he took out the white rag quickly and stuck it on my nose, as my sister I breathed in.

DAD'S POINT OF VIEW:

He knocked out both of my daughters, he has shot my wife on the foot, and done nothing with me other than to point a gun and a knife at me.

"Now your the smart one, I can tell, your wife seems too sweet like if she would call the police right after I left am I right?" Justin said turning to look at my wife.

"Whats your name?" He asked us both.

"Jack--Jackie--Ru--Ru--Russo" my wife said running out of breathe and blood.

He turned to look at me.

"Mark. Mark Russo." I spoke, I'm not scared of HIM I'm scared of his ACTIONS.

"Oh and your daughters?" Justin asked me.

"Becky and Abby Russo." I replied looking down at floor where they were laying unconsciously.

"Beautiful names." He said calmly, which was starting to scare me a lot.

"What is you want? Money? Do you want money is that it?" I asked him getting angry.

"No. Haha. No not even close." Justin said picking up his guns, putting them back in his pockets. Then he started picking up my daughters, one on either side over his shoulders. What the hell is he doing?

"I want your daughters." Justin said walking out. I just stared in complete shock. My wife screaming in pain and crying for our daughters. I knew I couldn't call the police or that would kill my daughters and maybe even us. I then remembered what he had said.

"Now your the smart one, I can tell, your wife seems too sweet like if she would call the police right after I left am I right?"

I looked out the door where Justin had left a paper it seemed. I picked it up.

A/N: OOOO HE PICKED UP THE PAPER! WHAT DO YOU THINK IT SAYS ON THE PAPER? OKAY TO BE HONEST I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH ALREADY! ALSO IMPORTANT INFORMATION RIGHT NOW READ BELLOW:

I NEED MORE CHARACTERS. I WOULD LIKE SOME OF YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE TO BE A PART OF THIS WONDERFUL JOURNEY. THANKS! MORE INFORMATION ON WHERE TO CONTACT ME WILL BE BELLOW.

You can contact me at:

vanessarivera1215@yahoo.com

or you can just comment:)

Right now because the story is just getting started, I only need two girls. Describe yourself, your hobbies, and why I should choose you!

thanks ! have a nice New Years!

Keep reading

Follow

vote

comment

inbox me:)