Dreams

"What are we doing here?" I asked Scott. He took me to the garage and got in a car.

"You'll see." We sat in the back seat, looking at each other. We started to make out. Scott traveled down my neck with kisses. My hands on his shoulders. I opened my eyes and saw them blue.

"No." I pushed Scott off of me.

"What's wrong?" I quickly got out of the car. "Hayden!" He screamed

"Stay away from me!" Cars flew around like crazy. My eyes were blue from me using my power. I screamed as loud and the cars dropped down. But one of them wasn't a car. "Scott?" I saw him lying there. "No. NO! Please don't be dead!" I check for a pulse and nothing. "Scott! No!"

I gasp for air. It was already to get up and go to class. It felt so real. I got ready and ran out the door.

"Scott?" I kept whispering to myself. "Have you seen Scott?" I asked people. I ran around the school like crazy.

"Hayden!" Jean ran to me. "Are you okay?" I shook my head no. "What's wrong."

"I can't find Scott!" I started to cry. What if the dream was real? "I need to check the garage." I turned around open the door. There he was, smiling.

"Hayden? What's wrong?" He turned around

"Hayden? What's wrong?" He turned around. "Are you okay?" I lied and I nodded my head. I heard Jean came running in behind me.

"There he is. Alive." She whispers. I took a minute to breathe. He's okay. There's nothing to worry about. I smiled at him and gave him a hug.

"Hey, are you okay?" He kissed my head. I nodded. "A family friend of yours is back." I looked at him.

"Who?"

"I don't know, Hank just told me to tell you." I sprinted to Hank's office. As I opened the door, I walked in and Hank looked relieved.

"Johnny?"

I ran up to him and hugged him

I ran up to him and hugged him. It's been so long since we've seen each other.

"Hayden." He hugged me back. "I was talking to Hank, I'm gonna stay here for awhile." I turned to see him.

"What?! Why didn't you tell me!"

"I want to surprise you."

What do you think about Johnny is gonna do?