It's All About Saving

We're flying to safe the professor. Sitting next to Peter, who offered me gum, which I accepted. The ride was quiet.

"We're you scared?" Jean looked at Raven as she told her a question. "That day in DC, were you scared?"

"No." Jean looked at me with disappointment. Raven realize that she was wrong about her answer. "But I was scared on my first mission. I was on a plane like this with my friends. About your age. We called ourselves the X-Men. Your brother was there." Raven looked at Scott. "We used to call him Havoc. He was a real handful, but... When it came down to it, he was very brave."

"Vhat happen to the rest of the kids that went with you?" Kurt started to ask. "The X-Men."

"Hank and I are the only ones left." I looked down. What if I lost my brother on that mission? I could've lost everything. "I couldn't save the rest of them. I told you, I'm not a hero."

"Well, you're a hero to us." I told her. "Seeing you that day in TV and meeting you that day changed my life."

"'My too." Kurt raised his hand.

"My too." Peter followed. "I mean, I still live in my moms basement, but... Everything else is... Well, it's pretty much the same. I'm a total loser." We all laughed. Still flying to save professor, we came across metal flying in the air.

"Seventh wonder, 12 o'clock." I heard Hank say. I closed my eyes from the bumpy ride. Raven got out of her seat.

"He has the professor in the center of the pyramid." I shut my eyes even more.

"You okay?" Peter ask me. I just nodded.

"Never been better." I lied. I swear first time riding on a plane makes me so scared.

"He's going to transfer his consciousness into the professors." Jean continued. "If he does that, he'll have the power to control every mind in the world." Thoughts came in my head. I'm not sure about doing this. Raven looked at us.

"You guys help Nightcrawler get into the pyramid. Get Charles. I'll take care of Erik. The rest of you, get Charles on this plane and get him out of here." Unbuckle my seatbelt and stood up.

"We're not leaving without you!" Kurt said.

"Don't worry. We'll catch up." Peter told him. The plane landed and we all got off.

"Hank, you go with the kids. Moria will be waiting on the plane." Raven told my brother as we walked to save the professor. Jean, Kurt, Scott and I stopped and looked at them.

"Wait."

"What?"

"Not all of us can fully control our powers." Hank looked at me. I still don't know how to control.

"Then, don't." What! What if I kill one of us because I can't control my powers! What if I hurt Hank? Jean? Scott? What if I kill myself? "You need to embrace them. We all do." Raven turn into her blue self. I was so amazed at her powers. Peter and Raven were gone in a blink of an eye. Which left us four with Hank. We ran to look for a way to for the professor.

"There's an entrance. It's clear." Hank told us. I looked up and saw something flying at us.

"Get down!" I yelled pulling Hank down with me. The flying objects wings flew at us and I stop them and throwing them back at the flying man. It flew back in the pyramid. Oh no, Kurt.