Study

Look at him, Scott. His smile, his voice, the way he walks. Man, I wish I had the nerve to tell him.

"Hayden?" I zoom out of my thoughts. I looked at Storm. "So?"

"Yes."

"So you do like him?" I widen my eyes.

"What was the question again?" I rubbed my head. Storm laughed.

"You like Scott?"

"Yes she does," Jean told her as she sat down with us. It's a great day, hot, sunny day. We all sat outside.

"Jean." I turned red.

"What? You do!"

"If I do, I'm going to make fun of myself."

"Maybe that will change, because he's coming this way." Storm pointed out and I started to freak out.

"Hey guys!" Scott waved at us all.

"Storm, don't we have to go back to class?" Jean lied.

"Oh yes!" They both left making me and Scott alone.

"Hey Scott." I blushed, "what brings you here?"

"I wanted to ask you something." Oh no. I'm dead. He knows that I like him. Damn it!

"Ask away." I said nervously.

"I was wondering if you want to study for that test tomorrow? Maybe we can help each other?" Study? Wait! Oh my god a study with Scott Summers!

"Yes!" I said. I cleared my throat. "Sure." He smiled.

"My room? In 10?" This is a dream come true.

"I'll see-"

"Hey Scotty." Jazmine cut me off. Great. My smile turned into a sad one as she touched Scotts arm. Are they dating?

"Jazmine." I started to get my things ready and putting them back to my bag. "So in 10 minutes?" He looked at me.

"Yeah, in 10." I walked away. I walked to my room and saw Jean and Storm there.

"So?"

"He's with Jazmine!" I slide down on the door.

"No he's not. She's with Peter." Aw poor Peter. Wait! That means I have a chance! "So what he say?"

"He wants to study." They gasp. Jean help me up and fixed my hair. "What? It's just to study."

"Hayden!" Jean hit my forehead. Um, ouch? "Study isn't just to study! It's totally a date!"

"You don't know that." I sat in my bed. "Maybe it's not like that."

"What time do you have to go?" Storm asked. I checked my watch.

"In like 4 minutes." Jean smiled and pulled out make up from her desk. "No!"

"Oh yes!" They smiled.

Scotts POV

It's just to study! What if she does know that it's a study date. God I'm so done! I checked my watch and she's still not here. That's it. She probably doesn't like me.

Knock

I walked to the door and saw Hayden. I smiled at her. Wow, she looks so beautiful.

"Hey." I managed to say.

"Hi." She looked away shyly.

"Oh yeah, I'm come in." She came in and I closed the door. "What do you want to study first?"

"Um chapter 7."

"Sorry, but I hope you don't mind if we study on floor."

"It's fine." She sat down on the floor. "I like your room, it's bigger than mine."

"It was Alex's." I sat down next to her. Her eyes widen, which made them even more beautiful. "I want to give you something." I stood up and pulled out the vinyl.

"Oh Scott." It was the Elvis Presley Blue Hawaii. "You shouldn't have."

"You told me that it was blew up with the rest when the school blew up." I smiled.

"Thanks Scott." She smiled at me.

"Want to play it as we study?" She nodded. I took the vinyl and played it. "Chapter 7."

Hayden's POV

We studied all four chapters. We laid down and we started to sing along to the songs. Then, the song came on. Can't Help Falling In Love.

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

We both looked at each other. I started to feel this weird feeling. We both started to lean in. We touched our foreheads and we kissed.

Some things are meant to beTake my hand,Take my whole life, tooFor I can't help falling in love with youFor I can't help falling in love with you

Take my hand,
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you

The song ended. I put my hand on his cheeks of his face, as he did the same. That weird feeling went away.

Knock knock

We both pulled away and chuckled. Scott got up and open the door. It was Hank.

"It's time to get ready for the night. Hayden." He looked at me. I started to gather my things and I walked to the door.

"Good luck on that test tomorrow, Scott."

"See you tomorrow, Hayden."

"Same to you too Mr. Summers." Hank got in the way. I waved goodbye and Hank walked me to my room. "Hayden?"

"What?" I crossed my arms.

"Are you and Scott?"

"What? Don't be crazy Hank." I panicked. "Good night brother." And I walked in my room. Jean was already asleep. I changed my clothes and happily walked to my bed. "He kissed me. I kissed him."