Saved by the intercom

Dear Reader, before you read please note that this book was written between 2016-2018 when I was a young teenager. Expect bad grammar and poor plot points or things that won't make sense LOL, other than that enjoy! (P.s my other books are 2022 style so they are more enjoyable, consider giving them a read!)

It was five minutes before the bell. Finally we would be out for summer break. But just as everyone was about to rush out the door. The Dean came on the intercom shocked and panicked but proceeded to say. "Lock your doors and turn off the lights this is not a drill. There is a sch-". The intercom turned off as the ground shakes as we heard a big boom. We all looked out the window to see every single bus blown up. Quickly our teacher turned off the lights and locked the door. We barricaded the door with desk and taped paper over the door window. We even taped blankets over the windows that the teacher had. Our teacher Mr. Rowland proceeded to say "Everyone grab a tablet from the basket and log into our classroom chat so we won't make any noise." Everyone did as he said and logged on. But then there was banging on the door. It was Ms. Smith she was panicked and crying "Please open up I dropped my keys and he's coming!". Before she could even continue a loud pop noise was heard she fell and the shooter walked up to the door. I know your in there he said. But I'll come back later he walked off. Everyone was panicked and scared. All the tablets locked out. An administrator in the main office locked them. Mr. Rowland then said "We have to get out of here." Everyone looked at him as if he was insane. Mr. Rowland proceeded to say "He will come back and that isn't good." Everyone was scared but started to get ready for when we would plan our escape. Everyone was scared but ready to do it. Mr. Rowland thought who could be doing this but stayed focus. Suddenly the intercom came back on. Everyone looked up hoping for the best. But then a voice proceeded to say "The dean is dead Y'all are next!". Everyone panicked because it had been 2 hours and no cops had shown up. Then shooting from down the hallway was heard. One of the kids fainted and everyone looked at him. Mr. Rowland quickly ran to him and checked his pulse. "He is just terrified." "He will wake up soon." Mr. Rowland said. The kids were surprised someone fainted. Suddenly knocking was at the door.