Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

Seth came over, his eyes lightening, "Watch her, I'm going to get rope."

Xena didn't dare disagree and her only response was a nod.

The two were just like regular siblings, except for the fact that they have powers and could send each other into a wall with as much effort as it would take to lift a pencil.

Xena grabbed my arm well I stepped out and shoved me forward. Thankfully it wasn't too hard as I was able to keep my balance.

They lead me up to the building, each on one side of me. Seth swung his arm, opening the door. The interior matched the outside. Everything looked old and abandoned. Somehow, though, it still appeared really clean and well kept.

After a few turns we came to a giant wooden door and the two pushed against it, their faces showing that the action was difficult.

The doors opened after a long hard effort and light flooded into the hall. The large room was full of windows that covered every inch of the walls, floor to ceiling, and a cushioned chair sat in the middle of the room. The tiny bit of furniture looking out of place in the large open area.

A man sat in the chair.

"Auden, how nice of you to come visit."

I was silent as the chair turned around, revealing a muscular man, his black greasy hair grazing his shoulders and his stubble looked slightly too long. He wore a black coat that grazed the floor and held a state of commandment.

"Don't be so quiet, Auden. Make yourself at home." He stood and gestured around the room, "Come forward."

I was frozen. One of the twins shoved me forward, causing me to lose my footing and stumble toward the man. Once I was in arm's reach, he grabbed my arm and wrenched me toward him. He grabbed my face by the cheeks and breathed in my face, invading my senses with a copper smell. He stared at my eyes and smiled, "White eyes, she's the one."

He let go and brought his hands to my shoulders and pushed me onto the chair he was previously sitting in.

"Welcome Auden, to your new home."

"Home?" I spoke for the first time.

The man spoke again, louder, "Yes! Home! Here we will train you."

"Train?"

"Yes!" He began to lose his temper and turned to the twins, "Does she not know anything?"

The two shook their heads and he sighed, shoulders shaking as he regained his posture, "Well, I'm Ian, and I'm very excited to see how strong you really are. Which is apparently very very strong, as the Ace Blanwell couldn't even handle you."

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh," he laughed slightly, "She doesn't even know her own power! How sweet, the CIL didn't even get to her in time to explain it all. They're always so slow." He came closer and squatted down to my height as I sat in the chair. Again, he put a hand on my face, "So naive, the girl never saw or knew anything."

I was even more confused. Not only was this man extremely bipolar, but he was not very straight forward when it came to his words.

He brought up his hand and stroked my face, his touch causing me to revolt and move back deeper into the chair.

"What do you want from me?" I tried to keep my voice steady. He said I had power, maybe I can intimidate and scare him if I stay calm. Hopefully my mini plan will work, though I think the chances of that is pretty slim.

Ian laughed, "I want to rule the world."

I scoff, "How am I supposed to help with that? From the fact the you are living in an old abandoned building, I'm going to take it's not going very well." The moment the words left my lips I was scared. Why must I have such a big mouth?

It was silent, like you could drop a pin and you would be able to hear it from across the room silent. I doubt I would be able to hear it though with how loud my heart is beating.

"Not doing well? Are you saying I have no power? That I'm weak? Is that what you are implying?"

I shook my head fast.

His eyes had a shot of blue slice through them, the colour contrasting against the near black, "Liar!" My chair was flung back and I hit the window, the force creating a small crack in the glass, and possibly my head.

The twins looked at each other scared, almost like they could see what was coming next.

Ian walked into the dead center of the room and his shoulders moved up and down as his breathing grew heavier and his anger brewed stronger, "Would someone weak be able to do this?" His arms flew out and large cracking sounds were heard. I looked around wondering what was happening when all the windows exploded, sending glass flying everywhere as it rained down from the ceiling. The glass fell down like bullets as it cut into my skin. Quickly I ducked down and put my arms over my head, protecting myself from the blades. The cuts feeling like mini knifes into my skin, but was worse as they would stick inside and stay under, wedged inside.

After a few seconds the damage was done and over and I slowly moved my arms down, seeing blood trickling down my arms in 's' shapes and I felt my neck, a few little cuts here and there. Wincing, I pulled a piece out and threw it on the ground, a bit of blood following. I look up to see the twins with their arms up, untouched. Same with Ian, he was clean of any injury and was surrounded by open space and a ring of glass.

"Seth, Xena, clean this up. You," He reached his hand out then pulled it back quickly, causing me to follow and tumble through the air toward him. He roughly picked me from the ground sending spikes of pain through my body, especially my arms as he dug a finger right into a cut.

Tears filled my eyes as he spoke, "You need to learn discipline and respect, Auden Blair."

With that he slammed my head on the ground, sending me into a world of pain, and darkness.

_____________

A/N

Soooooooo it's been like a month, sorry.

This was pretty long chapter so hopefully that makes up for it.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Byeee