Update: What to expect in the future.

Hi, guys, gals, and non-binary pals! Soph here, and I'm gonna fill you in on this story. This story will be undergoing some HUGE revisions and updates, meaning I will be completely redoing it. So, to the person who commented calling my story "fucking stupid" because Kassandra came home and cut....

I agree. As I am nearly two years older than I was when I initially wrote this story, I can understand. 

That's not how depression works. When I wrote this story I had just turned thirteen and didn't yet understand how depression worked. I knew what being sad and wanting to harm yourself was, but I didn't really understand depression like I do now.

Yes, I suffer from depression and extreme anxiety. I have suicidal thoughts and some self-harming tendencies. I am not asking for pity by saying this. I'm just trying to tell you all that I understand. I understand. And I will try my darndest to make this story the best it can be, a beautiful (slightly cringy) piece of literature, instead of a thirteen-year old's fucked up fantasy.

This concludes this update and begins the renovations this story will undergo. Some renovations include:

-PROOFREADING. Honestly, my grammar in this story is godawful. 

-ACCURACY. Seriously? Someone walking into an orphanage and adopting a kid? Jacksepticeye being against swearing? Not accurate whatsoever.

-CONSISTENCY. Okay, this story's theme isn't terribly consistent. I can say that. I'm not positive of how inconsistent it is, due to the fact that reading this piece of shit makes me want to vomit, but I can say that It's very bad and inconsistent lol.

-LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE ABOUT THIS STORY. This one is self-explanatory lmao.

Those are the main things I'm looking at, honestly. I hope you all like how this story turns out. :)

Soph, out.