Chapter 3-Rules

A.N:

The video is what Kass will be playing on her violin. You'll know when to watch it :)

"Hey, Kass? Can I talk to you?" Sean called to me. I walked down the stairs to where he was. 

"Yeah?" I asked

He sighed. "Ok, since you're my daughter, I need to set some rules."

I nodded

"Um.. Rule number one. No swearing. Rule number two, don't do anything bad, don't talk back, don't do something if I say not to, and then we'll be fine."

I nodded.

"Ok, you can go back in your room. I'll call you when dinner is done, ok?"

"Ok. I'll be up in my room." I said before going upstairs and going into the wrong room. I walked back out. "That's not my room." I said and walked into my room and blushing as Sean laughed. 

I closed the door and sat on my bed before grabbing my violin and playing my favorite song, Secrets, by One Republic. I got to the middle of the song before I saw the door open. It was Sean.

"Hi." I said before lowering my violin

"Kass! You're amazing at the violin!" He said 

I blushed. "Thank you."

He smiled at me. "No problem Kiddo! What else do you do, any other instruments?"

I nodded. "I play guitar and piano and I sing a little."

He laughed "That's amazing! I never knew you were so talented!"

"Well, you only adopted me today, so, that would explain it a bit." I smiled.

He pinched my cheek lightly "You're too cute! I'm gonna go finish dinner."

I smiled and nodded before closing the door again and grabbing my violin to continue playing.