"I need help." Bonnie stated worriedly and I vamped towards them before I grabbed Enzo from her and quickly placed him on the couch as he groaned in agony and was sweating.

"It was Sybil." Enzo stated harshly and I rose my eyebrow at him. "She sang-she-she wormed her way back into my head." Enzo stated as he groaned again nad clutched onto the couch as he yelled and Bonnie appeared next to him. "Oh, god-the pain, it's moving and it feels like I've been cut open." Enzo said angrily and Bonnie put her hand on his chest.

"Can you see her? Can you talk to her?" Bonnie asked worriedly down at him.

"No." Enzo replied closing his eyes and clutching onto her hand.

"Sybil told us that she was able to manipulate Damon by invading his subconscious. If you can't see or feel her, she must be in yours." Stefan stated eyeing Enzo as he stood next to me.

"Ah, funny. Because consciously and subconsciously I want to rip her bloody head off." Enoz replied angrily before Bonnie stood and turned towards Stefan and I.

"You can get inside his head, right? Like you've both done in mine?" Bonnie asked eyeing us and I looked at Stefan.

"I don't know, I've never got deeper than the surface." I replied and Stefan nodded in agreement before I knelt next to Enzo and he slowly shook his head at me.

"Congrats, Mar. You're about to have a tour of some very dark places." Enzo stated smirking slightly before I put my hand on his arm and closed my eyes.

Enoz screamed again as Sybil took apart his stomach piece by piece as he laid on a doctor's table and she stood above him in a lab coat. "I got to say.. You're a man with a lot of guts." Sybil stated smirking before Enzo yelled in pain again as she dug inside of him deeper.

"Why are you doing this?" Enzo asked weakly and she sighed at him.

"Oh, it's simple.. I'm punishing you. Nobody escapes me, not ever." Sybil stated as she smirked. "I can bend you to my will in one hand while I eat greasy diner food with the other." She stated and grabbed a scalpel next to her.

"I won't go back to being your lab rat." Enzo stated angrily as Sybil started cutting open some of his organs and he yelled in agony as more blood appeared on the floor and table.

"That's fine by me." Sybil replied laughing down at him. "I'm not here to win you back. I'm just here for the screams." She added before she jammed the scalpel into Enzo's chest and I widened my eyes.

I gasped and jumped back before Matt grabbed me. Everyone looked at me confused as Enzo and I breathed heavily before Bonnie replaced where I was on the couch and I slowly nodded at Matt before I stood on my own. "What did you see?" Bonnie asked looking at me worriedly and I turned to Matt.

"Matt, I need you to pull up a list of all the diners in Oakwood." I stated and He looked at me confused before walking towards his table.

"Why?" Matt asked doing what I told.

"Because Sybil is at one of them and she has no idea that we're onto her." I replied looking at Bonnie and Enzo who was still in pain.
~~~~

Enzo groaned before turning towards the floor and picking up the bowl before he started coughing and throwing up blood as my phone rang and I grabbed it answering. "Tell me you found them." I stated into it as I walked away.

"No but they were just here so whatever you're doing with Enzo, it's working." Ric stated and I looked back Enzo who was getting worse as Bonnie held an ice back to his head.