Chapter 1: Does anyone have life insurance? (Preview)

[YOUR P.O.V]
**********************

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone as my heels clicked along the street where ever I went.
"Ms. (L/n)?" A deep voice spoke over the phone.
"This is she and Carl no need for the professional stuff."
A deep long sigh seeped like milk into my ears.
"Fine." He chuckled making me laugh along.
"What's up Mr.Douchebag?"
"(Y/n), come on not on my work phone."
"You walked into that one sorry." I chuckled putting my phone between my ear and my shoulder as I reached into my purse looking for my keys.
"So...how the date go?"
"It was...okay I guess...Eric wasn't what I expected."
"Really?" I could just imagine him raising his eyebrow with a smirk.
"Yeah...he's really formal...and quiet....don't get me wrong he's a nice guy and all but he's not my type." I brushed my fingers through the bottom of my purse pass papers, a wallet, pictures, cards and finally the cranking of keys.
"I'm not surprised knowing that you're a YouTuber...obnoxious and loud..."
"Hey, no stereotyping." I chuckle pressing the unlock button down a parking lot making an Older model chevy flash it's headlights.
"Well it's true...I'm
Guessing you don't have any backup plans?"
"Yeah I do actually."
"Really who?"

I could hear the excitement in his voice, knowing he's been with me through this for the past year now.
From this date to that one.
We've been friends since my freshman year while he was a junior, he's honestly been with me through everything, even this stupid dating situation.
I just couldn't find the right guy for me.
Yeah I know what your thinking...Go with Carl! It's one of those kind of fairy tales!
Don't get me wrong, he's kind and not bad looking but he's top notch..plus..he has a girlfriend that he plans on marrying soon.
"Not who...what..."
"Let me guess...Video games..."
"HELL YEAH baby! Call of duty..a little bit of minecraft and a truck load of GTA 6!"
I walked down the pathway through the night to my chevy popping open the door and throwing my purse inside before grabbing my phone from my shoulder and letting my hand support it.
"(Y/n)...good ole (y/n)...actually miss our gaming Friday's." His voice dropped a little excitement.
"You're the one you decided to join some top of the notch job in Miami. Mr.Hotshot."
He chuckle amused, "I know..but it was worth it...but I'll visit and we can catch back up with that right?"
"Of course." Suddenly my phone made a buzzing sound making me pull it from my ear and look at it.

Amy is calling....

"Ah shoot...I gotta go Carl, Amy is calling again..."
"Say no more...talk to you later (y/n)!"
"Bye!"
I hung up on Carl and switched to the other line.
"(Y/n) speaking.."
"Hey! It's Amy how you doing?" Her voice was nice and sweet.
"I'm fine thank you for asking, you?"
"I'm fine as well...hey listen! Uh you know that guy I was telling you about?"
"Yeah...Mark?"
"Well he's a famous Youtuber named Markiplier....I didn't he know that at first!"
"Really?" I acted shocked like I didn't know.
Of course I knew who markiplier was, he was one of my favorite youtubers I look up to!
"Well I'm dating a star...Can't believe it!"
"HAHa surprise!"
"WAIT YOU KNEW?"
"Yes I knew all along Amy!"
"OMG YOU BITCH" she
Laughed making me roar with laughter as I got in the car closing the door and turning the car on.
"Best birthday gift ever...thank you (y/n)."
"Your welcome Amy.."
"So enough about me..how did your date go?"
"Well Eric..really isn't my type...but he's certainty something."
"Good or bad?"
"Eh both..but I doubt I'll be seeing him again."
"Oh well you'll find your match soon."
"YEAH video games."
"Goodness (y/n)" she chuckled
I pulled out of my parking spot and out of nowhere I saw a blur of blue hit my car and hit the ground.
"HOLY SHIT"
"WHAT? (Y/n)!? Are you ok?!?!?"
"Amy I just hit a guy I'm going to have to call you back!"