Chapter 1

Maxwells POV

Me and killer were on a routine patrol walking through the forest on stigion-7 when we heard a stick snap." What do you think that was, an animal?" Asks killer and I look at him and unholster my twin dc-17 blaster pistols." No idea but go that way and I'll go this way" I say and killer nods his head and walks off to the right and I walk off to the left and then I bring my arm up to my face." Killer also if you find someone do not use lethal force stun them or apprehend them!" I say and wait for a response." Copy that boss!" Killer says and then we go back to stalking the sound then I hear some grunts coming from the right and then I hear killer." I got them I got them!" He yells and I run over to see who he got and I'm surprised at what I see." Killer!, put her down can't you see she's hurt?" I yell.

Bounty hunter's POV

'I have to get away!' that's all I was thinking at this time I was on a mission and I was set up when I got there I immediately took fire and took one to my right shoulder and my stomach and I ran... I ran into the forest I'm now out here bleeding out I'm going to die out here I think to my self, then I hear talking." Kiff they found me!" I say and start walking faster put before I can get far someone grabs me from behind." I got them I got them!" The person yells and I see a man come running from the forest." Killer!,put her down can't you see she's hurt?" The man says and then I feal the person behind me let me go and I try to stay upright but I can't and I start to fall forward but the man in front of me catches me." Whoa!" He yells and he then pulls me into a hug like form and then lifts me into the bridal position and I look up see.. The the man holding me is a clone with light blue markings with a blue lightning bolt on his shoulder,then suddenly I start coughing and blood splatters all over my visor and I try to lift my hand but I can't do it I'm Just to weak but I guess the clone saw this cause soon my helmet was off and I was staring into the T-visor of the clone." Hey your going to be ok we're taking you to a med bay at a republic base!" The clone says and then I fall into darkness.

8 hours later

I wake up un a dim white room and I hear a annoying beeping sound. I roll over just to be met with an unbearable pain in my stomach and my arms immediately warp themselves around my stomach and I moan in pain as I curl up into the fetal position,then I hear the door slide open and I look up and the same clone from the forest walks in and then runs over to me." Hey hey watch it you'll reopen the wound!" He says and I lay down in the bed and he life's my shirt just high enough so he can see my stomach and then he puts it back and he looks at me through his T-visor." You didn't reopen it so your fine... Can you walk?" He asks and I look up at him and move to stand but I'm hit with more pain and I let out a yelp and he immediately put his hand on my shoulder." Ok ok don't push your self!" He says and I stop and look at him." Can you take off your helmet?" I ask" I don't like looking at a T-visor all the time" I finish and he nods his head and takes off his helmet and then looks at me." Ok so what's your name?" He asks and I stare at him for a long time before answering him." Alexia.. Alexia silver" I say and he looks at me and smiles." What a nice name!" He says" my name is Lieutenant Maxwell, 208th clone battalion!" He finishes and I smile and hold my hand out and he takes it and shakes it." Nice to meet you lieutenant Maxwell!" I say and we disconnected hands." Just call me Maxwell" he says and I smile some more." Ok Maxwell" I say and then his comm comes to life with a voice." Maxwell is she awake?" It asks and maxwell brings it up to his mouth." Yes captain!" He says" ok I'm coming down to see her!" The captain says." Is she badly wounded?" He asks." No sir she just can't walk right now." Maxwell says and then cuts off the connection." So... Your a clone... A soldier of the Republic" I say and Maxwell looks at me and sits down in a chair beside the bed." Ya..What about you? What do you do?" He asks and I look at him and then look down." I.. Um... I'm a bounty hunter..." I say and Maxwell looks at me." Oh!" He says." Does it pay well?" He finishes and I look at him surprise." Ah ya if you get the right job... Why do you ask?" I ask." Cause one day this war will end... And the Republic will have no use for us so I'm going to need a job right?" He says and I nod then the door slides open and a clone with blue markings in a lightning bolt pattern all over his armour and a lightning bolt in a circle on his shoulder. When this clone walked in Maxwell immediately got up and snapped to attention." At ease lieutenant!" The clone says and Maxwell eases up and sits back down and the clone looks at me and takes his helmet and tucks it under his arm and I see that this man isn't a clone but a normal man." I'm captain Razor of 208th clone battalion or better know as lightning division!" Captain Razor says and I look at him." Nice to meet you captain Razor." I say and extend my hand and he takes in and shakes it."just call me Razor Mrs?" Razor says and I smile at him." Alexia silver!" I say and razor smiles at me." Nice name!" He says and I smile." Thanks".