I smiled and hugged him back. I was so glad to hear him say that. "Janie, watch the kids and pancakes. I'll be back in a few," I let go of Darwin and watched him run into the living room.

"Ok!" She hugged me and walked over to the living room. I was about to walk out of the house when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. Ivan. I smiled and turned around to look at his handsome face.

"You're not going anywhere without me, lovely," said Ivan, pecking my lips.

~~~^^~~~

"We need about 20 cereal boxes and lots of milk," I walked over to the cereal aisle, pushing a cart.

"What kind of milk are we talking about here?" Ivan winked his eye and then looked at my breasts.

"You're so nasty!" I slapped his head and he whined, rubbing his head. I laughed and picked out the cereal that my pack loved to eat: honey bunches and froot loops.

Once we were done picking out our groceries, we went to an open cashier and placed our items down.

"Well, hello there young man," said the cashier, smiling flirtatiously.

"Hi," Ivan chirped.

I looked at her scanning her eyes up and down at Ivan, making me feel furious.

"Excuse me, but we're in a rush so can you please hurry up?" I sweetly asked.

The girl turned her attention to me and rolled her eyes, "Yeah. Whatever."

"Thank you. Please go a little faster," I said sweetly again, trying to remain calm.

"I am, miss. If you have a problem with the way I do my job, then why don't you do it yourself?" She spat coldly.

What kind of freaking employee was this!?

"Excuse me?"

"You're excused," she fake smiled.

God, that was such an old saying.

"Now the only problem that I have is that bitchy attitude of yours," I snapped.

"Tiffany," Ivan put his hand on my arm, trying to calm me down.

"Well then I guess the only way to get rid of your problem is to deal with it," she rolled her eyes and continued to bag our items.

"Excuse me?," I curled my fists into a ball. Oh, I was ready to rip her hair off.

"This is who I am. You can't change the way someone is," she harshly said and stopped what she was doing to look at me.

"I never told you to change," I said.

"You basically did, smart one."

"Pft, smart one?"

"Ever heard of the quote, 'people change'?" She asked with a bitter tone.

"Well apparently you aren't a person," I retorted.

"Tiffany, stop," Ivan pleaded.

I looked up at him and looked back down, trying to stay calm.

"I'm not a what?" she said, slamming her hand onto the counter.

"A fucking person," I spat angrily, walking away from her and towards the door.

"What a bitch," I muttered under my breath.

When I saw that Ivan was done paying for our groceries, we headed out towards the exit, hand in hand.

"What was that all about?" Ivan chuckled from beside me.

"Shut up! Did you even see the way she looked at you!?" I snapped.

"What way?"

"Forget it you freaking clueless one!" I mumbled angrily.

As soon as we got out of the store, I saw a familiar man walking towards the store. When he looked at me, all the past memories that I wanted to forget about, came back.

"It's.. You," I quickly hid behind Ivan and covered my eyes. I was so scared. What was he doing here?

"What's wrong, Tiffany?" Ivan asked, concerned. I looked around and saw that Jake was gone.

"Lets go! Hurry!" I pushed the cart and opened the back car door, shoving the bags into the car. Ivan started the car and I closed the back car door. What if Jake comes back? What if he realizes who I am? I quickly turned my head around to check if he was there. Thankfully, he wasn't.

"What was that all about?" Ivan drove once I got into the car. I shook my head and clutched onto the necklace that my brother bought for me on my 16th birthday.

"He.. He was the one that bullied me more than Nick," I started. I told Ivan all about Nick bullying me but Jake was a different story. "He would always throw me into trash cans. Embarrass me. Pulled my hair. He even tried to rape me but the teacher caught him before he could even do anything. One time he- he choked me and threatened me, saying that if I told anyone, he'd kill my whole pack." I cried and held onto Ivan's hand. I saw his knuckles on the steering wheel turn white.

"I'm going back there to kill him," Ivan said with anger. He was about to reverse the car around but I held onto his arm tightly.

"You can't.. If you do his mate will be sad. She'll miss him and want to die too," I cried. He stopped the car and held onto me.

"Tiffany, I can't let him get away with this," he tried convincing me.

"Just don't. It's all gone now," I said, wiping away my tears.

"But-"

All of a sudden, I heard a window break and someone started pulling me back. I screamed, trying to escape the persons grasp. I could see Ivan trying to pull me back and for the first time, I saw his eyes become pitch black.

"Ivan!" I screamed.

Someone was pulling him back from his broken window too. The person who grabbed me, pushed me into another car.

"Let go of me you bastards! Tiffany!" Yelled Ivan.

"Ivan! Iva-" before I could say anything else, someone covered my nose with a towel, making me instantly fall asleep.

~~~^^~~~

Urghh. Can't quite get it right. -.- Thank you for reading and the votes!!

~MissCNV <3 Follow Vote PM Comment~