Chapter 16 The Plan

Start from the beginning

"What will he do if we refuse" Jenna whispered looking at the meat hooks hanging all over the room.

Standing there in silence, we let our imagination take over.

"Girls" Hayley said softly "we have to find a way out of here"

-----

The next day...

[Vic]

The past 2 days had been insane. P.L.A.W. had taken off like wildfire. Our fans had tried so hard to help us find them. They made posters, Internet adverts and some had even gone around San Diego in a search party.

But still we had no luck.

They had made it trend though. The media was starting to take notice of our search.

"We need to find them soon"

"I know," Tony Agreed "we can't risk waiting any longer"

Tony, Mike, Jaime, Jordan, Cameron and I sat keeping an eye on our twitter feeds for any news while the others were out searching.

"Guys guys!" Jaime suddenly said "turn on the to the 24 hour news. We made it"

I quickly flicked the channel over to see the news reader talking about Project Love Always Wins.

'In San Diego, two nights ago, singers Jenna McDougall and Taylor Jardine have been reported to have been abducted by an dark haired man in his late 20s.

Their band mates have started a Internet cult to help find them.

More on this story as it developed but now we look at a man who's had plans to develop the abandoned meat packer dow-..."

"We made it news worthy. Oh please let it help!!"

'... So what are your plans for this building?' The interviewer asked on the TV.

'I'm planning on opening a private luxury get away pad for men who need a break from their relationships and lives'

I recognised his voice right away. There he was on the screen standing in front of an old wear house.

"Turn it up!" Tony yelled "its Nick!!"

'So when will it be open to the public?' 'if all goes to plan it's be ready in two months so come on down to bakers street to relax and have some fun.'

"They've gotta be there!" Jordan said

"Should we wait for everyone else to come back" Cameron questioned

I stood up "no. There no time. Text them telling them where we're going. We'll meet them there." I grabbed my car keys.

Everyone followed my lead. We were gonna find them. I could feel it in my gut. Oh please be alive.

-----

[Jenna]

After 3 nights, my body seemed to grow immune to the cold floors.

I was actually finding it possible to sleep and not freak out on my wake. My brain had finally accepted this was no dream.

Despite that, nothing could have prepared me for the scream I woke up to today.

We were not in our regular corner. Instead, we hung from the meet hooks by rope bound around our wrists.

Looking around at the others I noticed we'd been degraded down to nothing but underwear and bras.

Amy had been the one to scream. She had woken us up to this sick scene.

"I see you're awake then." That voice. That sick voice hissed. "Change of plans girls" For once Nick had left the safety of the office. He paced around our dangling feet "After hear our little red heads plan of escape yesterday I decided you needed to be broken a bit. Your free spirits and I understand that" his words dripped with a patronising tone "I just can't afford to have you escape." He stopped in front of Lizzy "understand?"

Her face twisted with hatred "oh I understand" she said before launching a powerful kick into his jaw. His head recoiled backwards. For a moment he was shocked. He stood there holding his hand to his bleeding lip "and I hope you understand that you'll never break me!"

Nick straightened up

This can't be good

He raised his hand taking a step back and clicking his fingers.

Two burly men barged into the room. They paced over to Lizzy, one of them restraining her ankles in his hands, the other pulled out stick off wood. One end had cloth wrapped around it.

He took out a lighter holding it to the fabric. I exploded into flame.

Lizzy tried to pull her feet away but they were held to tightly. The fire licked up the soles of her feet causing her to scream in pain.

I couldn't look. I could not watch someone go through that much pain.

Please stop. Please stop. Please stop.

----

[Jaime]

"It should be just around this corner" I instructed Vic. He turned the corner and I saw it. The factory from the news.

Two cars parked outside, a black van and the car from the night they were taken.

Those fucking police! They didn't try very hard to look for the car!

"This is it" Vic said under his breath as we pulled in.

"Now what" Tony asked

Cameron replied "We go in"