Chapter 16 The Plan

[Tay]

My body ached. I lay there on the cold floor helpless. Just waiting for the lights to be turned back on. We'd been beaten. Beaten physically and mentally. There was no way I could think to get out.

Someone crawled up to me resting a kiss on my cheek.

"Hello Jenna" I said to her

She lay on her side next to me with her hand on my stomach and heat on my shoulder.

"I'm scared" she whispered into my neck

Somehow I found the energy to wrap my arm around her. "Me too" I replied before pressing my lips to hers.

The lights flickered on, revealing the full extent of damage.

Jenna's left eye was black and a hand mark surrounded her throat. I looked down at her cut up arms.

How could they do this to someone so beautiful.

Leaning down, I gently left soft kisses all over her wounds.

"Thankyou" she said quietly.

I looked back up to her. She was crying. Silently crying.

Seeing her like this broke me.

"I'm sorry this all happened." I tried to hold my own tears back "I wish we were back with the guys saying goodbye before we got on our planes. I don't want to leave you but I don't want you to die more." Her hand reached up to rest on my cheek "I love you Jenna McDougall. I can't imagine a world without you"

She looked at me through tear-y eyes "I love you too Taylor Jardine. I wish we could have a life together. I want to grow old with you"

We lay there for longer than I remember holding each other wishing for a brighter feature.

-----

[Jenna]

"Hello again Ladies" his voice snaked through the room "would you like to finally know why you're here"

"That would be oh so helpful sir" Lizzy spat out her sarcasm.

We all looked up at him on his balcony.

"You girls have ruined the rock industry. You made it girly and sick" he spoke as if a sour taste was left in his mouth. "I'm going to make rock mighty again. No more front women singing about love and feelings. I want it back to testosterone filled songs about sex, drugs and rock and role. So I've decided to get rid of you."

"You can't do that!" Amy yelled

"Ah but I have" he laughed menacingly "ill start with you. The famous ones then keep going until rock is all male"

"What are you gonna do to us" I yelled at him "what are you gonna do when this room is filled with passionate woman who want nothing more than to see you dead"

He chuckled again making me regret my question "I haven't quite decided yet. I realised men seem to find you attractive and would pay good money to have there way with you."

Hayley threw a chunk of rubble at the balcony "that will never work. We're better than that! You'd never get me into bed with a stranger."

"You'd be surprised what can be achieved if your fed little and beaten often." He paused, letting his thin lips twist into a grin "and if that won't work, I'm sure this factory has tools to make your lives unbearable" with that he turned a vanished into the office leaving us alone again.

"That dick!" Tay said "that's fucked up beyond belief"

"I won't do it" Taylor said "there is no way I'll be someone's sex toy"