17: December 17th...

Start from the beginning

Do it...

She flipped the knife in her hand and stabbed it into the bread in one swift movement then breathed out heavily in anger. "Shut up!" She screamed, "Leave me alone!" She pulled the knife out and threw it hard across the room so that it's blade penetrated the door and it stayed in that fixed position. She sighed and closed her eyes looking away from it and soon enough it fell from it's position and hit the floor. She robbed her temples wearily and for a moment everything went silent. No ghost. No TV. No noise at all. 

Just silence. 

She breathed slowly with her eyes held closed. She couldn't remember a single thing except for the moment the cold breeze ran through her body and she turned to see the man in her room. She did see the man didn't she? She was so sure of it, so completely sure that she struggled to comprehend how there was no proof of him being there but she knew what she saw and that was it. She just wished there was a way for them to go back in time and watch it all over again, see who had done it because she thought it was him. She thought it was the man who they all claimed didn't exist. To them he was a figment of her imagination, a person she created in her head to get away from the guilt of killing her parents, a personification of the bad inside her. It made sense, the voice that was once her own somehow turned into the ghost. So maybe her actions turned into the ghost too and that man she saw was nothing but her ghost. She shook her head and flew her eyes on, "No" She whispered, "I saw him." She walked over to the knife and picked it up before placing it in  the dishwasher along with other things she hadn't washed yet then took her slice of bread before buttering it and eating it plain like that. She really wasn't very hungry, she just wanted a snack and seeded bread was always her favourite. 

She walked into the living room and her body fell onto the couch where she looked up at the TV and rolled her eyes at the news. She didn't know why she always put it on the news, it was a bit depressing to say the least. 

"-December 20th will be the final court day for the year in the trial of  Beyoncé Knowles in the death of Mathew and Celestine Knowles almost 11 year ago. Sources say that the jury will be hoping to make a verdict despite the verdict date not being set until some time late next year as evidence struggles to support-" She changed the channel and found herself watching the real housewives of Atlanta for a while until the doorbell ran. She laughed just a little and paused the TV knowing sure as hell that she was not opening the door, that was the last thing she was going to do. 

"Beyoncé!" A voice called, she turned her head to the door quickly and continued to listen, "Girl I know you're in there, open the damn door. Don't try me bitch" She chuckled at Alex and shook her head a little before standing up and walking over to the door wrapping the robe around her just a little tighter. She pulled the door open and there stood Alex and Vivica with big smiles on their faces, 

"Shouldn't Y'all be at work?" She asked them with her hand on her hip, 

"You should appreciate us a little more" Vivica said as the two walked into the house past the almost naked woman and she closed the door behind them. "We have taken time out of our busy schedules to come and see you, Miss I-Don't-Give-A-Shit-About-No-One" Beyoncé rolled her eyes and laughed a little as the three of them walked into the living room and found seats facing each other around the table in the centre, 

"I appreciate you" Beyoncé chuckled, "I just wasn't expecting you, now will you tell me why you're here?" The two women looked between themselves and then looked back at her with wide grins. 

"Well Monday is a hectic day for everyone, kids going to school, husbands going to work-" Vivica went on to say before Alex interrupted her, 

"Well, Husbands going to work is the same as kids going to school" She chuckled and the three women laughed despite the fact that Alex was the only one who even had a man while Vivica and Beyoncé were both single.