Part 4

We escaped, those scientists evil experiments are finally over too. I couldn't say the same for the all the people. While the building was collapsing I swear I could see a ship fly out.

Angela must have saw that I was looking sad, after pretty much killing hundreds of kids and dozens of scientists.

"It wasn't your fault, you needed to do it to escape and stop them."

I nodded and responded. "Well, if we have no way to get rid of these powers, how about we keep using them to help people?" 

"You mean like, superheroes?" She asked, then smiles, I guess she liked the idea. "that's great! but won't we need hero names?"

I looked back at the rubble where the building once stood. "They already gave me a name, I'll go by Ace."

Angela looked off into the distance. "I'd rather pretend this place didn't exist, I want to with a new name... how about Hearts?" 

I smiled and turned to her. "I think it suits you."

I heard something moving from the rubble, I turned around and saw some liquid metal come up from the rubble and form into MUD, he glared at us angrily and ran away."

"Uh, should we go after him?" Angela, or Hearts, asked.

"No, he's not a threat." I responded.

"I couldn't help but see what happened." an unknown voice said to us. 

and blonde haired old looking superhero, who I think I saw on the TV a lot before I got kidnapped, flew down. he was wearing a costume that had a blue shirt and pants, with a large white V going across his chest, along with a red cape, gloves, and boots. 

"I noticed you were powerful enough to take down that whole building with the illegal experiments, my team wasn't able to do it because of classified reasons, but that's besides the point."

He smiled and handed us both some kind of invitation.

"How would you two like to join the Hero Organization?"