Wellllll

Nico di Angelo's POV

The son of Hades sighed lowly under his breath as he collapsed onto his bed.

The ghost king had a room in the castle in the Underworld and he had just come back from one of his father's errands for him.

The death boy had been doing them for a while although he couldn't tell you exactly how long it had been.

Time down here worked differently than the time on the topside. The prince of darkness basically worked as the God of the Underworld's advisor while he was at the castle.

It wasn't that bad and it took his mind off of certain people so he didn't really mind when Hades asked him to do something.

This time around the small prince of shadows had been asked to check on the spirits. They were annoying but not necessarily harmful.

They had been a little rowdy lately so Hades wanted to make sure that they were calmed down before something happened.

Nico dropped his Stygian Iron sword letting it land on the obsidian tile that the castle's entire floor was made out of with a clank.

He covered his face with a pillow about ready to scream into it.

However, he didn't actually do it because that would be considered childish.

What he did do was accidentally think about what had happened between him and the son of Hephaestus.

You know what? Screaming wasn't extremely childish.

He gripped the pillow tightly as he screamed into the fluffy thing. His frustrated cries were muffled as he shouted in his native language afterwards.

Nico removed it from his face as his cheeks were tinged red from the loss of breath.

He needed to take a shower. That's what he needed to do at the current moment. Maybe that would help him clear his mind of a certain tan Latino repair boy. 

He couldn't help but replay the entire scenario in his head over and over again. It was incredibly frustrating for him.

Nico groaned as he was tempted to scream into a pillow again.

The fire starter's lips had been soft and so so warm.

Nico was never warm. He was always as cold as death itself. He never knew why. It was just the way his body was. Nico had become accustomed to it over the years.

Gods dang it he wanted to kiss the overly hyper mechanic again. He had liked the feeling of warmth and adrenaline that had run through him when their lips pressed together.

Nico had never felt anything like that before. It was a different kind of warm. The one that made you all happy and smiley. He had only known the one that made you complain. The elfish boy was a different story altogether. He was the perfect kind.

Nico contemplated on just dying so he would never see Leo again but that wouldn't really work as eventually he would end up there as well.