The Habits Of My Heart

Nico Di Angelo's POV

The son of Hades walked down the hallway of the Argo in a kind of dazed state. That had just been...weird.

The ghost king shook his head as he walked towards the daughter of Pluto's bedroom. The death boy knocked as he hardly had a chance to step back before his little sister opened the door hugging him. The prince of darkness was tugged into her room.

Hazel then proceeded to begin spouting apologies for the son of Hephaestus' behavior.

"I can't believe that Leo would say such a thing. I'm so sorry Nico. You shouldn't have had to heard those things. Don't worry. I'll make sure that he regrets it," Hazel spoke almost as if Nico were a child that had been beat up by a bully at school.

Nico shook his head at the golden eyed girl.

"You don't really have to apologize," Nico spoke as he tugged his signature aviator jacket closer to his body fiddling with the zipper of it. "Leo apologized," Nico said mindlessly scratching behind his ear.

Hazel raised her right eyebrow at her older brother.

"You sure? I can still tear one of his inventions apart," Hazel said.

"No, that's not necessary Haze. I promise. I'm fine," Nico mumbled.

Hazel carefully nodded at Nico's words.

"Okay, so are you going to be staying for the movie thing today? I wouldn't blame you if you didn't," Hazel spoke.

Nico looked down at the floor as he contemplated on it. It couldn't hurt right? He never stayed that much anyways. He felt a little guilty for not visiting Hazel more. Maybe this would help ease his guilt.

"Uh, yeah. I'll stay. Hades doesn't need me for anything just about yet," Nico spoke.

He got a squeal from the frizzy haired girl and placed his pale cool to the touch slender fingers in his ears to keep from losing his hearing. Dang. Hazel really had a high pitched squeal.

"Yay, okay so we need to get you changed. You can't stay like that. It's unhealthy," Hazel mumbled more to herself.

Nico didn't like the look in her eyes but he would have to deal with it.

"Jason. You can borrow some stuff from Jason," Hazel spoke. "Take a shower too."

Hazel clapped her hands as she shoved Nico out of her room.

"Go get some clothes from Jason and take a shower. I'll see you afterwards Nico," Hazel said with a smile as she closed the door to her bedroom leaving Nico out in the hallway.

Nico sighed lowly under his breath as the door was shut in front of him. He walked down the hallway finding the son of Jupiter's room. He knocked as the blonde superman opened the door.

"Hey, what's up Nico?" Jason spoke looking down at his friend.

"Uh, is it okay if I borrow some of your clothes? Hazel said I had to change," Nico said.

"You're staying then?" Jason questioned.

"Yeah," Nico mumbled.