Something Was Off. But I Couldn't Get What It Was.

"Alice? What's Wrong?"

"What's Wrong? Excuse Me. That Is No Way To Speak To A Lady. What's Wrong With You? You Seem Afraid. Why Is That? WHY ARE YOU AFRAID OF ME?? WHY?"

"A. . Alice. . . What Happened? It's Not Like You."

"I Hate You. I Don't Want To Talk To You Ever Again. Your So Annoying. Why Did I Say Yes To Marry You. Ew. I Should Of Engaged To Alios. Mmpf. Surprised?  I Never Wanted You. You Little Devil."

The Way She Spoke. Frightened Me.

Startled Me. But I Couldn't Lose To A Lady

Especially If She Isn't My Lady. . .

"Ha. . . Hahahahahaha."

". . . Why. . . Why Do You Laugh Like That?"

"Hahaha. . . Your Hilarious.  Definitely A Queen Of Tricks. It Really Worked This Time. Ha."

"Wha? What?"

"Don't Play Dumb With Me. You Cant Control My Feelings No Matter What You Do. Your So Selfish. Just Give Up. You Can't Win. . .

                           Lacie."

*******************************

Alice's POV

Where Am I?

It's So Dark. Why Is It So Cold?

It Feels Like Winter All Over Again.

It's Only February. The Snow Should Have Melted. Where Am I?

*Cough Cough*

Ahhh. I Can't Breathe Much Longer.

Why Is Going On?

Last Thing I Remember Is Being Introduced To This Lady Of The Baskerville Family. . . Hmm. Sounds All Too Familiar.  I Wonder What It Is. . .

FlashBack ->

"Ai Yah Yah Alice. We're Going To Be Late."

"Quit Struggling. Your Making It Harder."

"Alice. Pull Tighter. I Want To Look My Best."

"I Can't It's Going To Break!!"

"Wahhhh. Alice!!!! My Favorite Shoes Are Ruined!!!"

"It's Okay."

"NO ITS NOT. WERE GOING TO MEET THE QUEENS WATCH DOG. AND I WANTED TO LOOK MY BEST TO SWDUCE HIM AND NOW I CANT!!!"

"Lacie! Come Back!!!"

"I Hate You Alice. You Get Everything That I Want. Why Must You Do That?"

"Wha? I Don't Do That."

"Yeah You Do. Just Because Your Older Than Me By A Couple Of Seconds Doesn't Mean Your Always The Best. I Wish I Was Older Than You."

"Lacie. . . I . . . I Don't Like Ceil. I Like Alois. And . . . And You Know That. What's Wrong With You? You've Changed So Much. . . What's Wrong?"

"Nothing Is Wrong. Your Just Not Getting it. Are You?"

"I Do Get Everything. What's The Prob-"

"Miss Alice And Miss Lacie. Your Carriage Is Ready And so Is The Tea And Sweets For The Whole Way. The Baskerville Family's Eldest And The Youngest Daughter's Musten't Be Late. You Know How Your Mother Gets When Your All Late. Your Brother Has Already Left."