Chapter 37

I quickly pulled out of his grasp. Stepped back and kicked him in the gut sending him staggering back. I turned and tried to run away but he had quickly regained his composure and grabbed on to me.

"I don't want to fight." He said and I responded by using my free hand to punch him over the face.

He fell back but quickly got up. I ran and ripped a pole out of the ground breaking it over my knee.

"But I do." I told him as I ran towards him.

I swung at him over and over every time he blocked my attack with his forearms. It was like he was not even fighting back. I was getting bored so I reached up grabbing his shoulder and neck and flinging him to the side. I heard a noise behind me and turned just in time to see that Robin kids swinging at me. I ducked under his swing. Bringing the pool down on his ankle causing him to fall over.

"Martha stop! Come with us and we can help you." Batman said as he stood up to face me.

"You won't take me back!" I yelled at him.

I tried to kick him again but this time he blocked me.

"I'm here to take you home." He said as he pushed my leg away from him. I tried to punch him but again he blocked me. Pushing me away causing the crowed to cheer.

"You'll never take me alive if you try to take me home!" I yelled.

I ran at him using my strength to tackle him. Sending him crashing into a cop car and me crashing to the ground. Robin ran up as I was down and tried to kick me. I was fast enough to block him. And when he tried to kick me again and I punched him in the balls sending him crumbling to the ground. I bent down to him reaching out for his face but before I could a thick mettle wire wrapped itself around me pinning my arms to my side.

I struggled to get free but I was becoming week I had used almost all of what I took. The Bat walked over to me and stopped before me.

"What happened to you? You weren't always like this." He asked me.

"Maybe I always was and it was just hidden deep down inside my DNA. Underneath it all were all just savages." I told him.

"You're coming with me." He said as he pushed me forward.

He was leading me to the batmobile when the crowed started to scream then part as J's purple Lamborghini came blazing towards us. As he drove past us he unleashed the clip of his machine gun threw the window. Everyone jumped for cover including Batman.

The car came to a screeching halt in front of me and J stepped out releasing and endless rain of bullets as he made his way over to me. When and he reached me he pulled out a knife to cute me free.

I quickly jumped up wrapping my arms around him. Hugging him tightly.

"Let's go home Sweet Pea." He said to me as he pulled me with him.

He laughed as everyone yelled and jumped out of the way of his bullets but then all stopped.

"J!" I yelled.

"I'm out." He said but before I could become worried cops started falling.

"Time to go." He said as he pulled me into his car.

"Snipper!" Someone yelled.

I took a quick look to see Frost up on the roof giving us cover.

Once in the Lamborghini we sped away.

I looked behind us surprised to see no one was following us.

"I can't believe that worked!" I yelled out in excitement but when I looked over to J he looked mad.

"What's wrong J?" I asked as I reached out to touch his hand but he pulled away from me.

"What the hell?" I snapped at him.

"You shouldn't have tried to fight the Bat by yourself!" He yelled at me.

"You act like I had a choice. I was alone." I snapped at him.

"I didn't want you out there!" He yelled.

"J I can't be killed remember." I said to him.

"Everyone can be killed." He answered.

Before I could respond there was aloud noise behind us.

"What the hell is that?" He asked as he looked in the rear view mirror.

"I don't know. Looks like a bike." I told him.