Chapter 34

"I think we're gonna get along just fine, you and I." He said before he crashed his lips on to mine for the second time tonight.

It was a forceful kiss. His lips were strong against my own. One of his hands held tightly onto the base of my neck, holding my face in place. The other was squeezing tightly on my hip. If I was a normal person I would definitely have a bruise there later.

There was no question or hesitation to his actions. He was very much in control, and judging by his erection that was rubbing against my core he was enjoying himself.

So I could not help myself. I got his bottom lip in between my teeth. But instead of nipping it I bit down on it hard. He leaped back from me, shock on his face as he licked the blood off his lip. For a second I thought I had gone too far but the second he looked down at my smiling face his anger disappeared and he laughed.

"You are a naughty, naughty girl." He said to me as he crawled back over to me.

He took both of his hands and starting at my ankles ran them up my legs until he reached my knees and roughly pushed them open. I could not help but stair as he crawled up in between them. I watched as every one of his muscles twitched and flexed as he moved. He really was perfect in the strangest way.

Before I knew it he was face level with me. I found myself getting lost in his blue eyes. He reached out grabbing my face. He squeezed my cheeks tight casing me to gasp out in excitement.

"You like it rough, don't you?" He asked as his eyes were looked on my lips.

I could not even form words so I simply shook my head yes.

"Good." He replied with a smile so big he was forced to squint his eyes.

Before I could think he released my face and quickly ripped my shirt in half. I could not help but yelp out in surprise.

"Shhh..." he hissed at me.

I tried to listen but a few second later his lips touched my right nipple. There was no warning one second he was looking at me and now his sexy fucking lips were wrapped around my nipple. His tongue tracing it in nice slow circles. I could not stop the moan that escaped my lips. Then the pleaser was replaced by pain as he bit down.

"What the fuck!" I yelled causing him to jump up and cover my mouth with his hand.

"I said shhh. No talking unless I tell you to. Do you understand?" He asked.

A normal person would be scared or uncomfortable right now. Not me there was no denying the heat that was spreading threw my entire body starting at my core as I thought about all the horribly pleasurable things he could be doing to me right now.

I shook my head yes and when he started to move his hand I quickly took a nip at it giving him a taste of his own medicine. I quickly withdrew his hand but then quickly wrapped it around my throat. Squeezing tightly I gasped as I struggled to get air in my lungs. I looked up at him to see pure lust in his eyes as he bent down close to me. His lips gently rubbed against mine and only then did he release my neck. I gasped for air but it was short lived as he crashed his lips back against mine.

At this point breathing was no longer important all I could focus on was the taste of him and how much I needed it and his hand that was slowly making its way down my stomach. His lips left my own and started to bite their way down my neck. I was forced to bite my own lip when his hand finally reached the hem of my under where and quickly pulled it off along with my pants. Throwing them aside with my torn shirt and bra.

I must not have been as quite as I though because he bit down hard on my shoulder. I could feel blood trickle down onto his sheets but only for a few seconds before the bite started to heal. I reached for the hem of his pants only to be pushed back to the bed as he let a growl slip his lips.