Chapter 24

I could hear their voices before I was able to open my eyes. I laid there on something really cold for a few minutes before my brain could make my body move. I could hear people I did not recognize but also there was three voices I did know. One was the Head Bitch, the other two belonged to Dr. Q and Frost.

"I don't think this is a good idea." I heard Frost say.

"It's not up to you. I run this establishment and I tell you what treatment the patients will receive." Head Bitch told him.

"But it's most likely not going to work. It may only make her condition worse. Look what happened with J." Dr. Q said.

"J? You mean the Joker? The crazed killer clown who has been terrorizing us for years?" Head Bitch questioned her.

"Yeah sorry that's what I meant." Dr. Q answered in a softer voice.

"You know what I think? Both of you have become too close to your charges. Dr. Q you can wait outside. Frost are you going to become a problem as well?" She asked him.

"No mam." He answered.

"Good." She answered and it was at that moment I was able to force my eyes open just in time to see Dr. Q leave the room.

"Looks like it's time to begin." Head Bitch said as she walked over seeing that I was awake.

When I saw her I tried to lung forward. I was unsuccessful and was slammed back into the cold chair I sat in. I tried again and realized I was restrained. I tried to lift my head up but even that was strapped down. They had me tied down like an animal. I could barely move. She moved over so I could see her.

"Wow you have lost it." She said to me. "You have the same crazed look in your eyes that he did." She finished.

"You can't keep me chained down forever!" I yelled at her.

"No not forever, but just long enough." She answered then waved someone over.

I could not see who it was but I could hear someone walking over from behind me. Before I could ask a long leather gag like thing was held in front of my face.

"Well if all you wanted was to get kinky you could have asked." I said to whoever was behind me.

"I would bite down on that if I was you." Head bitch said to me.

She leaned over trying to get it in my mouth. When she got close enough I quickly spit in her face.

"Fuck you!" I yelled at her.

"Suit yourself. Just don't bite off your own tongue. I told want to explain that to your father." She said as two round meddle things where placed on each side of my head.

Within seconds there was a powerful jolt of electricity surging threw me. I bit down on my lip stopping myself from giving them the satisfaction of hearing me scream.

With a loud thud the switch was flipped off. My body just naturally relaxed as I tried to catch my breath.

"Look at that she bit threw her lip." Someone said as blood dripped down my chin.

It hurt for a second along with my head but only for a second then I could feel both of the wounds heal. And it was in that moment that I realized they could hurt me all they want but they won't be able to brake me. I could not help the smile that formed on my face.

"What are you smiling at?" Head Bitch asked annoyed.

I had no answer for her all I could do was laugh. I laughed hysterically not being able to bring myself to do anything else.