Chapter 13

A/N Plz re read chap 12 because Watt pad was being stupid and didn't load all of the chapter, only half. If u decide to not read it over, this chapter won't make sense and you'll have to put context clues together. Okay, hope yall r enjoying!!

I woke up to Kenzie jumping out of bed while the alarm clock went off.

"Damn," she said as she hit it.
"I hate that thing."

"Well I bet it hates you too," I said as I got out out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

Kenzie grabbed some clothes and went to the one down the hall.

We both took a 15 minute shower and came out looking slade, well Kenzie did.

"Your dress, sweater thing is gorgeous," I said as she turned around and posed

"You know I have to look good for my man's," she said while grabbing her phone.

It was only 10:30 am. We had all the time in the world to do anything we wanted.

I looked at Kenzie as she smiled at her phone and typed away.

"Who text you?"

"Trey. He said goodmorning to me and sent a video," she smiled.

"What's the video?"

"I'll show you later, but we gonna have to change your outfit," she said while walking up to me and examined my shirt like it stole something.

"Why? What's wrong with this?"

"We're seeing your man today! That's why. And we're gonna have to make him realize what he's missing," she said as she went in my closet and started digging.

She turned around and looked at me. I knew those wheels in her head were turning, and I did not like it.

"How about we flat iron your hair, give you a hat, some bling, oh, and put your nose peircing in for once, he'll love it."

"Girl, he'll love me for me an-."

"We already know that Tyra. But now he needs to see what your working with and what he's missing, okay?"

I sighed," Okay."

"Great, now get naked."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"No!," I  said as I hid in my closet. Kenzie and I have been debating on if I should come out and see how I looked, but I felt too weird.

"You didn't even see how you looked yet and you complaining. You act like there's thousands of people out here when it's only me, your best friend. Now get out the God damn closet Tyra!"