● Chapter 3: The Mysterious girl ●

Read The New & Improved Lucy and Wendy's Pain Here⤵

https://www.wattpad.com/story/134209312-lucy-and-wendy%27s-pain

edited: 6/4/17

Lucy's P.O.V

We saw a young teenager with white hair and sky blue eyes she was wearing a short white dress (on the cover) I was about to summon Loke and Wendy was about to do a dragonslayer roar before the girl quickly said "princesses please don't hurt me I was sent here by the queen of the dragon realm" me and Wendy stopped she sighed in relief "who are you?" I asked in curiosity "sorry princess for not telling you my name. My name is Luna Frost one of the dragon's daughter" she said in a sweet voice "and what do you want from us?" I said "the queen told me to find Lucy Heartfillia and Wendy Marvell so we can take you to the dragon realm"

Luna's P.O.V
" the queen told me to find Lucy Heartfillia and Wendy Marvell so we can take you to the dragon realm, " I said, "when are you taking us there?" They said, "riiiiiiiight NOW!!" I held their hands and the younger princess was holding onto a white exceed. All of us went through the portal after we went inside the princesses were dizzy I giggled. We fell down on the floor, the exceed and the princesses finally woke up.

Wendy's P.O.V
I finally woke up from the dizziness and I saw something that amazed me so much I saw the world full of dragons and dragonslayers there were different islands that represent each element but there was only one island I want to go and that island is the island of the sky dragon Grandine. Luna told me to follow her so she can introduce her mother to us. She said wait here when she came back she was with some 2 dragonslayers and a dragon.

Luna's P.O.V
"Princesses this is my mother Frostdine and I'm a snow dragonslayer," I said introducing myself. "And I'm Luke and I'm a lightning dragon slayer and my Dad is Lux" I punched him on the back "Luna what was that for?!" "You have to be more polite and call them princess" I said in a strict voice "sorry princesses" he apologised " *cough* my name is Serena the sky dragon slayer and my dragon is-" she was interrupted by princess Wendy "Grandine!" She said "correct!" "May I ask why you need us here?" Princess Lucy asked "follow us, princesses," I said. Lucy said "call me Lucy instead" "and call me Wendy" Wendy added, I nodded.

Queen Layla's P.O.V
I saw my two daughters and I stood up from my thrown Luna bowed down and so did Lucy and Wendy "no need Luna, Lucy, Wendy" I said "MOM?!" shouted Lucy "yes my daughters I'm alive" "daughters?!" Wendy and Lucy shouted "sorry" they both apologized and bowed "that's right both of you are sisters and you're here to train with all the dragons" I explained
"Which dragon will I train with first?" Lucy asked "you're going to Celestia the celestial dragon and Wendy will be with Grandine to finish her training with her" they both nodded
"Your training will begin tomorrow so go get some sleep," I said

Ok, minna I will end it here I'm going to start the next chapter.
Disclaimer I do not own fairy tail or the photos
Byeeeeeeeee minna❤️❤️