"Why? Why will he break up with a beautiful girl like you?" Lauren said kissing Jordan's head "He said he was tired of me and he found someone even prettier than me. I also found out he cheated. He called me names mommies" she then sobbed again on my chest. I rubbed her back and kissed her temple "Hey hey, he's not worth it okay? You deserve someone better baby girl, he is not the right guy for you." i said she wiped her eyes and frowned at me. "Listen to me Jordan, you are a beautiful girl okay? Don't let his words get to you, do not listen to the nonsense things he's saying. You are beautiful, intelligent and really confident also mature. He is not mature yet honey, but you are, remember there are other guys around the world, who knows you'll find the one for you. It won't be that fast to find her or him but you gotta wait, cause that's how i found your mother. I waited and i finally found her in a park, she turns out to be a Harmonizer" Lauren said i smiled at Lauren softly and mouthed 'i love you' she smiled and winked at me. Jordan sniffled and looked at Lauren "I'm beautiful?" Lauren nodded "Yes you are baby girl, you also got your mother's look so yes definitely beautiful" i blushed so did Jordan and then they hugged each other.

"Thank you mommies for making me feel better" she said smiling at us we nodded "You're not alone Jordie okay? A lot of people love you. Like us your parents and your brother and your friends, and Shannon, Dianne (Norminah's daughter) and Paige (Ally's daughter she's a single mom)" Jordan nodded and then giggled when Lauren started tickling her. "So tomorrow, i want you walking in the hallway with a good posture okay? So straight back, chin up. No slouching, look at him like you've moved on. Like you are better without him okay? Feel like you're a boss, you know what i mean?" Lauren said i then secretly sang boss in my head, HA! still a harmonizer. Jordan nodded "Yes momma" Lauren smiled "Be like me, i'm fierce but really goofy as well" Jordan nodded again and then kissed my cheek then Lauren's cheek. "I love you mommies thank you so much" she said and then hugged us, "Okay, i better do my homework" we nodded "That's my girl" Lauren said winking at Jordan who giggled. "Oh if you guys finish your homework tell us so we could eat Japanese food!" Lauren said and both of our children cheered and raced up to their rooms making us laugh.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her neck "Oh you are so good with kids" i said she chuckle "Yeah... it's just, Jordan doesn't deserve that right? I mean, women are not toys we are human beings who must be respected, cared and loved. And i hate some boys who think we're just a piece of meat or a toy. It's just wrong" i laugh and caressed her cheeks "Yeah it is wrong baby, and you know i love it when you get all defensive. You just speak your mind" i said smiling at her she laugh and shrug "That's just who i am" she said i nodded "And i love you for having a beautiful mind and for not being afraid to say anything" she blushed and i giggle before kissing her lips. "Ugh i love you so fucking much" she mumble i smile and then hugged her tight, "i love you so fucking much too baby" i said she sighed and then just pulled me to her chest. "Imma break Josh's arm" she mumble i slapped her arm making her laugh "There will be no violence okay Lauren?!" she laughed again and shrugged "Whaaat? the boy deserve it" she said shrugging i glared at her. "I know he deserves it, but you cannot just beat someone's son" she sigh "Fine" i kissed her cheek. "You know i really love whe-......................................................................

"Y/N?! Y/N?!! WAKE THE FUCK UP!!" my body then began shaking, "Y/N Y/L/N!" i then felt cold water splashed on my face making me jump and blinked repeatedly, i looked around and got really confused. I looked to the person beside me and saw Renee looking at me weirdly "Girl, you okay? You look SOOO confused" i then started panting "Where's Lauren?" i ask her she looked at me weirdly again "Lauren? Lauren Jauregui" i nodded eagerly she chuckled "Honey, she's a celebrity so probably somewhere in America" WHHHHAAAAAT??!??!! "What do you mean? She was at home with me and with our two kids-" she then started laughing "Kids?! Y/N are you out of your mind? You and Lauren never met" i blinked again and started frowning. "What do you mean?" i ask sadly "Y/N, remember when you saw this article thing that she might be dating her best friend? Lucy Vives? Bro what happened to you?" i then looked out of the window. It was just a dream? how? why did it feel so real? What the fuck?! NOOO!!! I WISH I STAYED IN THAT DREAM! "It was just a dream?!" Renee looked at me weirdly and then laughed "Um yeah? Damn you're weird today. I was just buying us drinks and then when i came back you were just staring at a plain wall probably daydreaming" she said sipping her drink.

WELL FUCK! IT WAS A FUCKING DREAM! DAMN ME! I'm such a Daydreamer!

...........................

A/N: YAYYYY!!! IT'S FINISHED!!! Thank you all so much for reading Daydreamer, i hope y'all like it even though it's shorter than my other books (i'm sowwy) but yeah the book is finally finished!! So i wrote another book and let me know if y'all want to read it? Comment if you guys want another Lauren/You book!! It is called 'My Best Friend and The Badass' and here is the summary:

Camila Cabello, she is the head cheerleader but she isn't a rude person like every cheerleader in the movies, she's actually a really loving person who has a kind heart. She's also very clumsy and really funny. She is Y/N's best friend, they have been best friends since they were three years old, so they basically know everything about each other, like their secrets, crushes and past. Then they met Ally at the age of 5. Camila never told Y/N one thing, which is her crush on her best friend. She knew that it might ruin their friendship so she didn't dare to tell Y/N that she actually has a crush on her for almost 3 years.

Lauren Jauregui, she is the baddest girl in the school. Well she doesn't really do physical bullying but she does tease a lot. She has never been in a relationship before since she doesn't really like staying with one girl, she wants one girl then jump to another. Yup, she is a fuck girl that always have sex whenever she wants to and girls in their school just throw themselves at her. One thing that girls love about her is that she has a guy part, yup a penis. Girls always fell for her charms but there are few girls that are not really a fan of her which are Camila, Y/N and Ally.

What will happen if Camila told Y/N the truth? Will Lauren easily take Y/N away with her charms?

Lauren G!P

So go ahead and let me know if y'all want to read this book by commenting! Thank you again for reading Daydreamer!! I love you all and goodbye!