Chapter 22

Lauren's POV

We were now walking to sound check after Y/N showered and i can't stop smiling, it's just i was happy i was her first and i made her feel so good. I think i'm just proud and happy. Too weird? Eh, whatever. But at least i got to see her, she's beautiful man. Like ugh! She's fucking beautiful, i'm glad she's my girlfriend. "There you are!" Camila said slapping my arm "Ow" i said and glared at her playfully, then Dinah and Normani looked at Y/n and i, we both looked at them confused. "Y'all are glowing" Dinah said squinting her eyes "Yeah... did y'all do something that made you both really happy?" we both blushed but we both hid it. Then Dinah gasped "No way..." i look up shyly and Dinah smirked "Oh ya nasties!" then the other girls got it "That's why!" Camila said loudly "Omg! Details please!" they said we looked at them weirdly "Ew, no! That's only between Y/N and i" Normani and Dinah pout and we just laughed. "Aw wittle Y/N is no longer a virgin" Camila cooed Y/N chuckled and shrug. I smile and kiss her cheek "i love you" i told her sweetly she smiled and hug me tight "I love you too Lauren" she said then kissed me again lovingly.

-

The show is finally finished and we were tired as fuck. But it was great seeing our fans singing along with us, they just make us happy! Also Y/N was in the front row so i maybe made my dance moves a bit sexier for her? yeah, i just enjoy seeing her face when i dance. Anyway! We're finally done showering and we're all gonna eat out. "Can we just eat in Burger King or something?" i said they nodded "Sure child" Ally said patting my head i chuckle and then looked for Y/N. When i saw her, she was eating my Reese's "Baby those are mine" i whine she giggled "Sorry, i got hungry" i glare at her and did a pout. "But...but..." she stood up and hugged me tight "I'm sowwy" i sigh and groan "You're buying me another one" i said eating the last one. "Fine" she said "oh yeah, we're eating out, she nodded and then we collected our stuff/

When we got to Burger King, i bought Y/N and i burgers again, we argued who's buying the food but i bought it since i wanted to. We all sat down and then began to eat, Dinah and Normani started joking around and Camila and Ally rolled their eyes, i just laughed at them and fed Y/N some fries. They then started dirty pick up lines on Ally and Camila making me laugh harder "OMG DINAH!" Ally squealed i laughed hysterically and shake my head "oh okay... Hmm.. Camila" Dinah said smirking Camila looked at her weirdly "What now?" she chuckled "Let's play Titanic. You be the ocean and i'll go down on you" Dinah said "Ew!" Camila then started slapping Dinah "OW OW OW!! STOP" i chuckle "What about you Lauren? Try and think of one" Normani said smirking i chuckle "Um... i don't know" i said and looked at Y/N who was busy eating her food while her phone on her other hand. I bit my lip and sighed "Come on! I know you have one" i sighed "Y/N" i called she look up cutely "Hm?" i smile and peck her lips.

"Can i borrow a kiss? I promise i'll give it back" i said Dinah and Normani groaned "That was cute Lauren, not dirty" i laughed "Why dirty? Ohh.. you guys want to laid?!" we all laughed at them and shrug. "Maybe" they said we stopped laughing and looked at them weirdly, "Oh yeah, here!" Y/N said i look at her and she kissed my lips and i smile and kiss her back. We pull away saw Dinah sneakily trying to get some of my fries "hey! No!" i said slapping her hand she pout "Please, i'm out of fries" i sigh "Fine, but just one-" she then took six "NO!" she laughed i groan and pulled my plate away from her. "You're mean" i said pouting she just shrugged and smiled at me. "Love you Lern" i sigh and continued eating. 

When we got back to our bus Y/N and i went to the back lounge together and watched a movie. "Oh yeah, i have one pick up line!" she said excitedly i chuckle and kiss her cheek "Okay, hit me" i said "Are you a camera? Because every time i look at you i smile" i awed and hugged her tight. "That was cute baby. I have one too. I might as well call you Google, because you have everything that i am looking for" she blushed and i chuckle pinching her cheeks. "Damn you're good, hmmm... Can i take your picture to prove to all my friends that angels do exist? "  i laughed "Am i an angel to you?" i ask her she nodded cutely "Yes you are" i smile and kiss the tip of her nose. "Your legs are like an Oreo cookie. I want to split them and eat all the good stuff in the middle "  When i said that i stifle a laugh she looked at me confused but then her eyes widen "LAUREN MICHELLE" i laughed loudly "I'm sorry" Y/N rolled her eyes "you're lame!" i gasped she stood up and walk away but i pulled her back making her sit on my lap.

"No i'm not, i'm a genius" i said wrapping my arms around her waist, she groan and stood up "Wait i wanna get popcorn" she said i stare at her ass and bit my lip. I then thought of a pick up line then when she came back with popcorn i smiled " Are you butt dialing? Because i swear that ass is calling me " she glared at me "Okay stop with the pick up lines" she said i laughed and shrug. "i love your ass though" i said eating some popcorn "Lauren" i look at her and she was giving me a glare and i laughed "i love you" i said cutely and kiss her lips before watching the movie. "If i flip a coin, what are the chances of me getting head? " "LAUREN" i laughed and then she threw popcorn at me making me giggle, "alright, alright i'm sorry." she rolled her eyes "You don't even have a dick" she said i shrug "But if i did i would have a big one" she sighed and gave me a look making me giggle and pull her to me showering her face with kisses. "Ugh i hate you" she mumble "i love you too Y/N" i said hugging her tight. 

It's been a few hours now and Y/N was curled up beside me, she asleep and i think she's cold too. So i wrap my arms around her and tucked her in our bunk again, i washed the dishes then went back to her. I laid down and i spooned her, i then closes my eyes and we fell asleep. 

- Next Day -

Yay! We have a day off!! That means i can take Y/N out. I saw this lake the other day and i really want to do a picnic there with Y/N at 6 since i know Y/N loves sunsets, like literally if the sky is beautiful she would take pictures so i'm bringing her to this lake. But right now! it's like 12 and we're going to eat lunch and then do whatever we want, since it's our DAY OFF!! After we ate our food. Dinah saw guys with skate boards! She asked them if they could teach us to ride the skateboards, i was really excited since i really want to try it. When Dinah taught me how to ride it, well she knows it now because one dude taught her and now she's teaching me. "Oh my god Dinah!" i squeal as i start to move, she just laughed at me and continued to help me. Few minutes later i got the hang out it, YAY!! it's so fun. Too scared to do tricks tho. 

I saw Y/N walking to us making me smiled widely "Hi!" i greeted she giggled and wrap her arms around my neck and i wrap mine around her waist "Hello gorgeous" she mumble i hugged her tight and kiss her temple. "How was your meal?" she nodded "Good, it was delicious" she said smiling, "cool! i wanna teach you how to ride a skateboard!" i said excitedly she chuckled and bit her lip while smiling "umm... okay" she said she then stood on the skateboard. I then started to teach her, but while i teach her i noticed she just kept staring at me with a smile on her face. "Baby you're not listening!" i whine she smiled "Oh, sorry" i roll my eyes and taught her again but this time she kept kissing my cheek or lips "Y/N" i whine then pout she laughed "I'm sorry! It's just... i know how to skateboard Lauren" she said laughing. I look at her confused "What?" she just smirked and then started skateboarding, my jaw dropped as she did these tricks "WOAH!" Dinah and Camila shout. 

"Damn my girlfriend looks hot" i said out loud as i stare at her while she does her tricks, well some were DANGEROUS! When she finally finished she went to me and stopped. "So? How was that?" she asked chuckling "How the fuck did you learn how to do all that?" i ask as i got her hand and kiss her cheek. "You were so sexy Y/N ugh" i whine and wrap my arms around her neck she laughed and hugged me tight "Thank you babe, and i learned it when i was like 10 until 17. My cousin, he was like really good at skateboard so he taught me tricks and yeah." i sighed "But baby, some of them are dangerous. You gotta be careful" i said cupping her cheeks then squished it so she look like a fish. She giggle "Okay" she said i let go of her face and we leaned in and kiss me, "Mmmm.... i love your kisses" i mumble and deepen our kiss. Then someone cleared their throat "No making out please!" Camila yelled we chuckled and then Y/N helped me to get on a skate board and she went on hers then we both rode together. Didn't know my girlfriend can be a fucking bad ass? Well i learn new things everyday!